||[Mar. 14th, 2005|06:43 pm]
|||||saves the day >> freakish||]|
1. Your LiveJournal user name & what it means: _____shameless. it's a lyric from a garth brooks song. sorry; i'm kind of half redneck.
2. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest)how well does your LiveJournal represent who you actually are? nine.
3. How much about your life do you post to LJ? most of it.. i get bored a lot.
4. Is there anything you refuse to post about? a few things
5. On a scale of 1-10 how interesting do you think your own journal is to others? two.
6. Has anyone ever joined LJ because of you? yeah
7. What portion of your posts are friends only? almost all of it
8. What is your favorite interest on LJ? i don't know
9. How often do you post in communities, and did you ever start your own? i post kind of often in get_up_dread_up , and me & brittany made our own community, our_lists, which we post in pretty often i guess</span>
10. How often do you respond to/comment on other people's journals? pretty often i guess
11. Do you prefer to write in your journal or read other journals? both
12. Have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed or
got into an argument/flame war on LJ (or did it to someone else)? not that i know of
13. Have you ever banned someone from your journal? no
14. Who are your three favorite LJ friend(s) and why?
15. Of all of the people on LJ you know of, who is the most like you? maggie i guess.. cause uh we say the same crap a lot.
16. Why are you most likely to add someone to your friends list? because they're my friend..? or they add me and i'll be nice and add them back..
17. Do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first? no
18. What is the most likely reason you wouldn't add someone to your friends
list? if i don't like you or i don't trust you with what i have to say then i'm not going to add you
19. Is your "significant other" on LJ? yep, 1987_disaster
20. Have you ever wanted to meet someone on LJ? i know everyone on my friends list with the exception of like two..
( boredom times eightCollapse )