1. Upload all the images to your own webserver.
2. Login in to your LJ account.
3. Go to http://www.livejournal.com/admin/console/
4. Type the following in the text box: moodtheme_create "Anime!" "Anime mood theme"
5. Click the "Execute" button.
6. Make note of the Theme ID, you'll need it shortly.
7. Open the code.txt file that was provided in the zip file.
8. Be sure to open the code.txt in Notepad (or any program that can perform the replace all function).
9. Replace (replace all) idnumber
with the Theme ID number provided to you earlier.
10. Replace (replace all) http://www.yourserver.com
with your own webserver/directory. (Make sure it is the same location as the images).
11. Select and copy the entire document.
12. Return to http://www.livejournal.com/admin/console/
and paste the contents of the code.txt in to the text box.
13. Click "execute," after this you should get a page that returns a list of all the moods set correctly.
14. Go to http://www.livejournal.com/modify.bml
and select your shiny new Anime theme from the drop-down list and save the changes.
15. Visit your journal and...Ta-da! The mood theme is installed!