to clarify an earlier post:
Most cops, of various types, are good guys -- just as most military folk are. My close cousin is a Sheriff in Chicago, and working to go for the Federal Marshals. I'm from a long line of military myself, with 6 years in the USMC for me, and I'd pit my time in harm's way up against any of the guys in short-sleeved white shirts any day. I've been at the forward operating base, and I've pulled triggers, and I've swung a baton.
So, the idea that "i don't get it
" is nonsense. Most cops are damn good guys, doing hard work for too little pay. Yes, this applies to the TSA, generally.
But my earlier post regarded that fascist element that exists in many of the security forces today -- it attracts those fuckers like flies, and we all know it.
So, some analogies are in order: if your unit has a punk cop going around giving the rest of you a bad name, well -- who gets the bad name? the unit. If your squad has a slacker or a spy, the whole unit is fucked. If your steak has a worm in it, how much of it do you toss out? Yes, there are some damn good people working in the police and TSA. But when they put up with fascist fucks, then they become part of the problem.
The good news is that groups like the Oathkeepers
are growing fast. These are the good guys, that I'm happy to call friends, and will always be welcome in our home when things go south. If you're a friend of ours
, then none of these declarations are a problem. Post them around your workplace, and find out who is friend and who is foe.
When it comes to the TSA and Police, the Oathkeepers are the good guys. 1. We will NOT obey any order to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey any order to conduct warrantless searches of the American people, their homes, vehicles, papers, or effects -- such as warrantless house-to house searches for weapons or persons.
3. We will NOT obey any order to detain American citizens as "unlawful enemy combatants" or to subject them to trial by military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a "state of emergency" on a state, or to enter with force into a state, without the express consent and invitation of that state's legislature and governor.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty and declares the national government to be in violation of the compact by which that state entered the Union.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to "keep the peace" or to "maintain control" during any emergency, or under any other pretext. We will consider such use of foreign troops against our people to be an invasion and an act of war.
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies, under any emergency pretext whatsoever.
10. We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.