Pick out your 20-25 favorite songs. Pick out a line from each (try not to use the chorus or title of the song). List them and see if people on your friends list can guess them. Once one is guessed correctly, strike it out.
it won't be that easy! i hope.
1. does it seem to bring the worst in you out
2. when will we ever start to kiss? when will I get to cop a feel? i don't know - the f-ups
3. 'cause we control the chaos in the back of our minds
4. makes it so hard not to cry and as we say our long goodbyes, i nearly do run - snow patrol 5. everything is free, all you need is positivity spice up your life - spice girls
6. and we speak just like the closest enemies
7. don't wait, the chance'll pass you by
8. i must be running out of luck, 'cause you're just not drunk enough to fuck wake up - three days grace 9. so we sing out this, our canticle image of the invisible - thrice 10. anyone can find the same white pills that takes my pain away pain - jimmy eat world 11. she'll fuck you just for the taste right side of the bed - atreyu 12. maybe you would never have to hurt at all, painting pictures in red and blue masterpiece - bayside
13. they hate the trends and think it's fucked to care
14. stand alone squeezin' my pistol i'm sure that i gotta
15. i use to long for a casket to call my own, i never had a problem facing fear mercy me - alkaline trio
16. they'll paint them red, those things you said, they'll paint them red
17. he'll sing the songs you like, he'll keep you warm at night classifieds - the academy is...
18. i'll take this knife out of my back and stab it straight into the heart of our country
19. time starts moving, faster than i can note to self - from first to last
20. her whine makes him crazy, so crazy that he's about to break
21. you should have known better than to lean on me because of you - kelly clarkson 22. here's a toast to all those who hear me all too well here's to the night - eve 6
23. well i may be just a fool, but i know we're just as cool
24. these words are all i have to hide behind, so get behind me a-ok - motion city soundtrack
25. emotion's over rated now, rated now
haha yeeaahh.. :DDD