Hello again, friend of a friend.
You might need me more than you think you will
05 March 2016 @ 11:16 pm
01 March 2016 @ 07:57 pm
- HtGAwM. GUYS! Guys. I don't know if you know but damn it this show is everything. EVERYTHING. From the cast and all the plotlines to the pretty cinematography and music choices. And of course Viola God-bless-her-beautiful-face-and-heart Davis. What i like the most is basically every episode there is a moment of WHAT-THE-FUCK-IS-GOING-ON!! So yeah, good television. Also - s02e12 ending ~ WHOOOOOOOOOA~~~~!!
- Agent Carter or I don't watch many shows but if i watch it has a badass female lead. Basically what it says on the tin. i just love the amount of camp and seriousness at the same moment. That is the way a comics inspired tv production should look like [well this and Jessica Jones of course, of course] Hence i took it for my 20muses claim. LOOK AT THAT PANT SUIT GODDAMIT
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. Female lead and marvelous songs. Must watch of this season [also please renew Galavant]
- RuPaul's Drag Race starts in a week [Bob the Drag Queen, Dax Exclamation Point and Thorgy Thor are my fave so far] and by Friday we will have new saeson of House of Cards. Yeap. I know where my tv priorities lie :D
- In other news i'm playing Stardew Valley and it freaking relaxes me like nithing else, it's basically a farming RPG where you run a farm, go fishing, communicate with the villagers etc. Sooo relaxing. New Tomb Raider is leaving me a tiny bit disapointed. Well pretty much because it is set in Russia, Siberia, like around the corner from me and that's not the mythology that i'm particulary interested in [and well let's face it, it is all fucked up and have almost nothing to do with the 'mythology' of the region] otherwise the game is great.Final Fantasy IX is coming to PC and I can't wait. I need my FF IX at my PC like yesterday.
19 February 2016 @ 09:15 pm
- So yeah folks, it's been a while. I've managed to find a nice pack of people to hang out with, get sacked, find a new job and grow a glorious beard that i love and cherish as i would never love and cherish my firstborn. Well i guess i'm being a bit dramatic and i will love my firstborn somewhat at the same level but i won't promise anything.
- In other news. I've missed this little cozy community of weirdoes and kinda want to crawl back in step by step wiggle by wiggle. And yeah, my English is being disgustingly bad. I mean i used to have some practice here but now all my English speaking friends are speaking this weird combination of English and English with the strongest foulest Russian accent that i stopped bothering. Well I guess it's a nice time to start bothering. DIS-GUS-TING i tell you.
- i will try to be around and of course i miss making icons. Nothing soothed me more than making those 100*100 pictures of text and colour and i guess i need some of that at the moment. But my skills are rusty at best ===>
- So if you have some icontest i can participate in that would be great :D
- Anyhow, how you've been? Is anyone still alive?
28 June 2014 @ 09:16 pm
26 June 2014 @ 09:39 am
- the 100. Damn it was good. Like a real solid sci-fi with lots of green and ladies kicking everyone's asses! And how amazing was Anya(i guess i have a soft spot for any modificaton of this name, Anyanka, anyone?), btw it just dawned on me that she's also Sierra from Dollhouse. I want to icon every cap wit her face in it!! I also really liked the way they are not afraid of killing people off. MAking a series more "real" in a way. Every action here has consiquences. The only question i have i why the hell humanity has degraded so much in just a 97 years. Anya is what, the 3rd/4th generation? Why everything's so tribal!? Not to steal anything away form it but i kind of saw the last twist coming from the first episode, but it's still cool in a way that it opens such a vast pool of questions!! BASICALLY EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH 100!! IT HAS DESMOND BTW!!
- Teen Wolf. At this point the show is just pure camp. It's like they just add stuff as they go, not even thinking about consistency or what not. Though i like the way the pack has morphed into this lady-pack :]