I am suicidal. And to think all my life I'd never met someone like Kozi - today's practice reminded me there was. God, it wasn't even practice.
First he finds the rat. Then he keeps it in his pocket. Then he refuses to throw it out! Bloody hell, what do I have to do to get some obedience around here?? I say "throw it out the window". He says "I'll name him later"?!
Then I said "warm-ups". And the only person to even do a bit of it was Juka-san. I SPECIFICALLY said we were to do 'Forbidden', and he had the AUDACITY to tell Juka-san "E flat"?? I swear, I have never been more annoyed in my life. I hate it when people try my patience. Thus I was forced to strike my guitar so loud I have to apologise if Juka-san is nearly deaf.
Then - oh, fucking hell, I don't even want to remember - he called me 'Mana-chan'!!!
While tying my laces!! Fuckit, only KAMI CALLS ME MANA-CHAN!! IT'S FUCKING SACRILEDGE!!! And I don't need anyone tying my laces - I KNOW how to tie my bloody laces!!
Okay. Breathe. Calm, blue ocean... cool, wet grass....
Ahem. Yes, I will have to make many calls now.
1. The manager: demand that we swap recording studios with that other band.
2. Hygiene supervisor: Rats, of all bloody things. He is so dead once I'm through with him.
3. The sorry fucker who let those fans into the building:
- I will track him down
- skin him alive
- give him so many piercings he will regret he was even born
- pull out his tongue and take my time slicing a blade across it
- cut his throat so I can watch him choke to death
- stick Camui's old artificial nails into his sorry eyes
- ram sharpened pencils right through his ear drums
- tie him onto a railway track so his body will be sliced into messy halves
- feed him to the crows
- douse him in kerosine and burn him dead or alive
- sneer evily at his sorry downfall.
So let it be written, so let it be done.
Incur the wrath of Mana-sama, why don't you.