- New Year? New post!
- January 4th, 2007
1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
Gotten slightly intoxicated
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I always make some, and never keep them...but I try
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Uhh no I don't think so
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not someone very close
5. What places did you visit?
OBX! NY...VA..the usual
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
A higher GPA!
7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
June 22nd. the day I GRADUATED
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
3.625 GPA and Dean's List
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Hmmm...food of some sort
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Bills, clothes, you know..stuff
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Dean's list! And going to college
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
Who knows, way too many
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Same
ii. thinner or fatter? Hmm maybe a couple pounds heavier.
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer!
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Loosened up a bit, yet study more. If that makes sense
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Home with Mom :) Brunch at the Fergusons. The usual
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't hate anyone
26. What was the best book you read?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Carrie Underwood (Thanks Jul :))
28. What did you want and get?
College! And an awesome roommate whom I love
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Night at the Museum!
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
18, and had a great party
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Hmmm..I don't know!
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
Cute, comfy, awesome. You know.
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Hugh Laurie, The mennn from Prison Break. :)
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
No one really, I had all my friends! Except from Sept on when I was lacking a Jamie.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
JULIE. CHRISTY. ALLI. CAIT.
39. Tell us some valuable life lessons you learned in 2006:
Loosen up and have fun!
And with all that said, I'm off to play some Uno on Xbox Live!