1. Which dead British monarch would you like to make out with? What the crazy christ were you thinking when you made this?
2. What is the meaning of life? Whatever I fucking want.
3. Which Asian alphabet is your favorite? I like Japanese kana. It's real simple compared to most of the others.
4. Which fictional character are you most like? Fictional character? I don't spend my time likening myself to fictional characters.If I had to choose one, then, hmm. Well, now that I think about it, I have no idea. I do know of several thousands f fictional characters, so I might take a while to think of them.
6. Why is fake booze so much better than real booze? What the stupid fuck?
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Erm, Finland? Japan? Virginia?
8. What is your favorite book? Anything by Pratchett.
9. In musical terms, what does happiness sound like? Hmm... Happiness? That's a difficult question indeed. I'll get back to that.
10. Describe the ideal (wo)man. Ideals are for bitchez. Why? Because if you have ideals, then you must have standards. And if you have standards, then oyu must be judgemental. And if you're judgemental, then you're just horrible. </hypocrisy>
11. What is your favorite foreign movie? Life is Beautiful.
12. And your favorite foreign movie director? Roberto Benigni
13. Who is Shakespeare's best heroine? Erm, hmm. I don't know. Ophelia?
14. What do you want to do with your life? Whatever I want.
15. Who is your poet? I am.
16. Why aren't you a vegetarian? Because meat is tasty shit.
17. Which is your favorite European capital? Helsinki.
18. Which Chinese dish best describes your personality? Hmm.......... You know what, fuck all these stupid questions.
19. Which historical figure were you in a past life? I don't know. Someone adventurous, yet introespective, caring, and yet at the same time not afraid to get his hands dirty when it was absolutely necessary.
20. What are your preferred ancient texts? I don't read that shit. What the fuck.
22. Which is your favorite ancient civilization? EGYPTIANS.
23. What is love? I don't know. I used to thnk I knew... but people change. The dictionary defines love as a strong emotional attachment. If you go by that definition, you could say that I am in love.
24. What is your favorite song to sing? Every song ever.
25. What is your preferred cuisine? I'm pretty fond of the kind that you eat.
26. What is your favorite French novel? This quiz can be really stupid at times.
27. What role in a Shakespearean play would you like to perform? Macbeth.
28. What painting would you put up in your living room? Something I made.
29. If you could drown in any body of water on the planet, which would you
choose? Face down i my bathtub.
30. What is the most aesthetically pleasing geographical name on the planet? MY ASS.
31. Which fair animal is best? Cats are pretty fair by dictionary standards.
32. Which African country is coolest? And furthermore, who gives two shits about Africa?
33. Japan or China? Japang.
34. Which is your favorite non-Christian religion? Logicology. Oh yeah, baby.
35. Which of Henry VIII's six wives do you like best? Not interested.
36. What is your favorite bad movie? DOOM HOUSE 2000.
37. What is your preferred literary movement? *sigh* Still not interested.
38. Who is your favorite artist? Mikael Akerfeldt.
39. Who is your favorite composer? I'm a Chopin man.
40. Which is your favorite European revolution? Still not interested.
41. Cleopatra, Hatshepsut, or Queen Elizabeth I? Cleo.
42. Which fictional character would you like to marry? Fictional characters again. I KNOW TOO MUCH SHIT.
43. What is your favorite brand of soap? That clear neutrogena acne fighting crap.
44. Who is your favorite British actor or actress? John Cleese.
45. Pick one: Spain, France, Italy, or Greece? Ahunno.
46. Which is your favorite desert? Mojave.
47. Tea: herbal, green, or black? What the hell is black tea?
48. What is your favorite poem? I like The Walls, by me.
49. Where would you rather have lived: Babylon or Nineveh? "Gotta check out that cool garden action in Babylon."
50. Which is the best Scandinavian country? Sweden.