1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping of any kind is discouraged. All gifts are practical implements for putting down the undead and must be ready to be used at a second's notice.
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Zombiemas discourages trees as well, they just provide unwanted cover for stealthy zombies.
3. When do you put up the tree?
4. When do you take the tree down?
Any extant trees are usually destroyed in the firefight that ensues once the stealthy zombie is discovered.
5. Do you like eggnog?
Strangely yes, but not too much.
6. Favourite gift received as a child?
The black and decker 40" diamond tooth blade chainsaw I used to take down my first roaming revenant.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
No-one. 12 gauge solid shot is the gift that keeps on giving.
8. Easiest person to buy for?
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Sometimes Resident Evil action figures are placed instead of a nativity scene.
10. Mail or email Zombiemas cards?
Zombiemas tries not to rely on the postal service, it is usually the first thing to collapse in a Rise. Zombiemas founders use a secure server for emails stored in the central Zombiemas bunker.
11. Worst Zombiemas gift you ever received?
An Ingram Mac 10. It's heavy recoil makes it unwieldy for headshots.
12. Favourite Zombiemas Movie?
Dawn of the Dead (original).
13. When do you start shopping for Zombiemas?
It's never too early to be prepared for Zombiemas. Acquisition of provisions should be frequent and attentive.
14. Have you ever recycled a Zombiemas present?
It's a Zombiemas tradition to pass on tried and true close combat weapons to the young 'uns - crowbars and machetes are common.
15. Favourite thing to eat at Zombiemas?
Tinned goods, Scotch and cigarettes are traditional Zombiemas favourites.
16. Lights on the tree?
No, it would alert revenants to your position.
17. Favourite Zombiemas song?
It's Catching Up by Nomeansno.
18. Travel at Zombiemas or stay home?
Travel is only advised if you are low on ammunition or provisions.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Bitey, Chompy, Slimy, Flamey, Weepy, Spewy, Stenchy and Severed.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
If you must have a tree, a remote-triggered incendiary device makes a good decoration.
21. Open the presents Zombiemas Eve or morning?
Whenever immediately required.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
The commercialisation - grenade print ties, 'my first kill' greeting cards - all the spirit has gone out of Zombiemas.
23. Favourite ornament theme or colour?
Functional destructive utilisation is the best theme.
24. Favourite memory of Zombiemas?
The time about 20 ghouls triggered the claymores around the compound. Smelled like roast chicken.
25. What do you want for Zombiemas this year?
More filthy brainsuckers in the ground where they belong.
Tags: meme, zombie