i'm getting new purple glasses! snazzy! & i bought a new party dress! its colorful and puffs out and was a little expensive but i wanted it so bad! lulus.com told me there was only 1 left so i buckled, & now i can't wait to get it. & hide the price tag from ryan...haha, we are already married!
a co-worker sent this "funny" email out, & i found that while reading it i was responding "yeah, yeah, o man, i know how that is!" so i wanted to share...or just keep it for myself, as a record on the very serious lj. notice how they never delete a single entry...i could go back & read my trials & tribulations with i before we even started dating!
i deleted the ones i didn't agree with, so all you have are the inner workings of my mind, written by somebody else...
• More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me.
• Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
• I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
• The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.
• I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
• How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear what they said?
• I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
• Is it just me or do high school girls get sluttier & sluttier every year?
• Why is it that during an ice-breaker, when the whole room has to go around and say their name and where they are from, I get so incredibly nervous? Like I know my name, I know where I'm from; this shouldn't be a problem....
• I hate being the one with the remote in a room full of people watching TV. There's so much pressure. 'I love this show, but will they judge me if I keep it on? I bet everyone is wishing we weren't watching this. It's only a matter of time before they all get up and leave the room. Will we still be friends after this?'
• I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
hellow palm tree
colder than oldness could ever be
- color & snazz