December in a brief 5 topic outline:
(can you tell how much school has brainwashed me??! OUTLINES?!? WTF!!!!)
A) Studied 75% of every day.
B) Still failed.
II. That Awkward time in between the end of the break and finals
A) I saw two movies.
1. King Kong - It was long but alright
2. Chronic(what?)-cles of Narnia; it was very good.
B) Went shopping a hellofalot
C) BAKED COOKIES AND MOVIES OMG SO MUCH FUN!!!
D) Visited with cute old grandparents who loved cooking and doing chores.. it was weird but nice.
E) Hung out with various people, usually eating because i'm a pig like that.
III. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
A) Christmas Eve
1. Wrapped gifts/talked on the phone
2. Went to christmas mass.
3. Party at grandmas!! (it was festive and fun)
B) Christmas Day
1. Opened presents and ate lunch. Woo hoo.
2. Drove around with my grandparents all over and took a nap.
3. Visited somebodyy!
IV. The days that follow
A) The day before Yesterday
1. Was bailed on
2. Went to friday's for lunch instead
3. And a thrift store
4. And HEB
5. And rented the most horrible movie i'll ever see in my liftime (Ghostworld)
1. Watched The Family Stone; it was good.
2. Ate horrible Pizza that made me feel sick. :(
V. THE FUTURE
A) NEW YEARS?
1. Who knows.
And so that brings me to say, Thank you to everyone who got me a gift, everything was wonderful!!! and Thank you to everyone who sent me such nice messages on christmas eve/day!! And I hope all of you guys had a great holiday!
New Years is coming up, so I have decided to make a quick little list of all the highlights of 2005 in a somewhatrelative order:
- Dying my hair with sammie and dressing up for homecoming week!
- Movie and Sleepovers at Megan's
- driving around!! woo hoo
- going to EVERY iwa baseball game
- ap world history
- the beach!!!
- my trip to UT
- grad parties
- hooks games
- holding hands (justin!! 4-16)
- buc days carnival
- cole park
- half days
- fiesta texas
- stuffing my face full of pizza at kalan's and staying up like all night
- midnight hp
- my birthday
- christmas eve (that whole time inbetween wasnt much fun =/ )
(and now a teeny tiny picture montage of everything awesome)
Thanks guys, you make life worth living!!!
As far as resolutions go, I plan to just enjoy myself from now on- to stop comparing myself to unrealistic standards and just embrace everything i have in life and the people in it.