October 5th, 2003
there is too much to say about last week. so, i'll make sure to address the key points of my semi-boring, quasi-interesting, quasi-exciting week.
- i am now aym ha-chavarot -aka mit mommy- in bbyo.
- i got a 90% on my psych quiz (sara welliwonderx got a 95%.. she rocks) and i now have a B in psych.
- i finished all of my flash cards for both english and psych on time.
- i had happy myra vacation day on monday when i woke up dehydrated.. i recoved within 3 hours of waking up.. so the rest of the day was couch potatoing.
now for the kickass weekend.
friday evening candyass and i had happy fun time.
saturday dsl is back. woo. RADIOHEAD CONCERT. lena. hot dred guy. blunt sharing kids. drunk bonding men. mmm. the rain drops = glowing blue balls falling over the lawn audience. radiohead. thom is the man. overall the concert was psychadelic. mmm. thom yorke sang the song you and whose army? into this camera and on the big screen you could see him taunting/challenging the imaginary assholes.. "come on, come on. you think you drive me crazy? well, come on, come one. you and whose army? you and your cronies? come on, come on. holy roman empire. come on if you can think you can take us on. you and whose army? you and your cronies? you forget so easily. we ride tonight. ghost horses." i adore that song. mmm. chai. matzoh ball soup. taped adult swim. life is wonderful.
sunday french toast morning for elena. lena has pretty journal now loveablelena. teen+lena+myra washed sammy hamface. then lena+myra walked hammy samface. beach for one hour. fed steve an eclair. :) then steak. potato. caesar salad. bread. meant to sustain me for 24 hours while i fast for yom kippur.
and here i am now. tired. i want to do homework. but i'm thinking.. happy nap time -> homework -> cheeba. :)
- Current Mood: chipper
- Current Music:hail to the thief :: radiohead :: sit down, stand up