- god that was awful
- fuck mark gatiss' friendship with moffat that ocntinues to get him contracts because he is awful
- just awful
- so boring
- no suspense
- i would have enjoyed reading the butter battle book more
- not nearly enough clara imo
- she was cute with 'the professor' though, i thought her singing would be relevant b/c of the sonic stff and because of the guy's daughter but i guess not!!!!!! ok gatiss
- unless i am meant to assume skaldak heard clara half-whisper sing one single line of the song from up in his martian ship and that's what made him decide to show mercy, which if so: ok gatiss
- i've come to realize i enjoy episodes more when we start with team tardis and follow them to a place, rather than when we open with random extras in crisis and the tardis materializes. i was wondering if there's an exception to this rule but i couldn't name any.
- i'm also bored of bringing back classic monsters and then doing fuck all interesting things with them. like, okay, ice warriors, gr8. but that was p much all this episode had to offer, "look it's an ice warrior". like.. k
- dead @ the scene where the doctor is negotiating with a pair of red glowing eyes what the fuck
- the triggerhappy russian guy was irrelevant omg i thought he was going to team up with skaldak or something, all he did was teach him a new word
- "soon there will be another red planet, red with the blood of humanity" your honour i rest my case
- OH AND: THE TARDIS IS AT THE SOUTH POLE. 'CAN YOU GIVE US A LIFT'. TO THE SOUTH POLE. fuck everything this ep was a travesty
somewhere i have never travelled - mark gatiss does it again!!
gladly beyond any experience
14 April 2013 @ 01:09 pm
mark gatiss does it again!!