- Well as always, Moffat Who is visually very stunning. That shot of them in Times Square gets me in particular. GORG. DOCTOR WHO LOOKS ALL GROWN UP AND SHOOTING ON LOCATION IN HD. WHAT IS THIS???
- THEY DIDN'T USE "I AM THE DOCTOR"! IT'S A NEW TRACK. OR MAYBE JUST A DIFFERENT ONE. BUT HOOORAYYYYY.
- Lots of emphasis on this trailer on explosions, and stuff, which fits in with Moffat saying it'll be 'big blockbuster episodes'. Unfortunately when I want to see big blockbusters, I go to the damn movies. So I didn't find that exciting, or interesting.
- The "victims of my mercy" (including the Master's? interesting) and Amy telling the Doctor he gets weird when he travels alone too long in the Whithouse ep... I'm glad we're getting some of that character stuff (and lol unsurprisingly from Whithouse). But it didn't quite thrill me, I guess because it doesn't feel like Brand New Information. I felt a bit like "well Amy thanks for summing up Ten's arc for me". Oh well. I'll take it. And I'll definitely take it over Amy flailing a gun around like an idiot in the first trailer.
- No1curr about Rory again, for some reason.
- DINOSAURS!!! why did it have to be a Chibnall ep in s7 that gets dinosaurs? ugh
- The last scene... I don't mind the last scene EXCEPT that they clearly want the iconic image of s7 to be Amy unconscious in the Doctor's arms, which, as Liz might say, barf me out. In the trailer it's not so bad, until you realize this is the s7 promo photo they're running:
Greaaaaaat. (Also, so fucking hideous. BBC IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY AT THIS POINT. LITERALLY FIRE YOUR PHOTOSHOP TEAM BECAUSE THEY'RE TERRIBLE.)
So, there we go. Rumoured start date is now Sept 4 or whatever the first weekend in September is.