||[18 May 2006|01:24pm]
Oh man...this day is SO GOOD!
1. We got Prom pictures back!
2. We get Yearbooks
3. It's actually nice out!
4. I'm going over the Em's after school
5. Then i get to see James!
6. James has new kittens!! (Not him..the cats)
7. Kelly has ten pounds of candy.
8. Kelly is sitting next to me.
||[18 May 2006|10:57am]
if i could go back & tell my middle-school self anything
i would say:
1. Take your time growing up, its worth the wait.
2. There is a reason why you are so thristy all the time.
3. Give that boy a chance, before he changes for the worse.
4. Don't take friendships lightly. Don't fight with Justine!
5. Try out for middle school districts in seventh grade, you're actually pretty good.
6. Bring your deposit in for yearbooks so you get one at the end of the year.
7. Glasses are not the end of the world
8. You will eventually look in the mirror and feel good about yourself, don't worry
9. Good relationships do exist. So does love.
10. Avoid John Wheeler like the Plague
||[11 May 2006|12:45pm]
I'm thinking i should update, since i havent written a real entry since November and since i am once again doing absolutely nothing.
Tonight is our spring concert, and my school concert ever! Oh man, i'm pretty nervous about everything coming together, but overall i'm really excited, especially cause...ready....
JAMES IS COMING HOME FOR THE SUMMER TONIGHT!
And his uncle took pictures of us while we were in Maine and he's bringing them when he COMES TO MY CONCERT! Matt will also be there a possibly Lucille, both whom i really love and never get to see. I'm ready to leave Tahanto. I didnt think i would, but i honestly am ready for the summer and whatever comes next. We have like 9 days left until finals, and today in French we started our last lesson, the whole thing seems surreal. And then tomorrow. Oh Prom. I can't believe its been a year already, jesus christ...everythings so different now...but still i am very excited. Oh and after Prom Janet Woodward is totally letting us party in INDIAN HEAD FARM...we are all very excited, i mean come on, wouldnt you?
Random, but for all who are keeping track...my hair color is now brown...and the fifth color its been since last Friday. As much fun as that whole thing was, the weekend was still fantastic! Last Friday Emily, Kelly, and i bleached and dyed my hair blonde...then on Saturday Em, Kelly, Jackie, and i went to Nashoba to see the screening of our movies! Then we went to BEST CHINESE FOOD PLACE, got french fries and jesus tattoos and went back to my house to dye my hair blonder. In the morning we had pancakes and tacos for breakfast and watched Boys and Girls...oh man, good movie. THEN that night i dyed my hair ash brown which came out greenish/gray...my hair probably hates me.
Nothing is happening in school...Havi is pretty much driving me crazy, but thats alright cause we're done with AP English and just discussing creative writing. I'll miss PK alot!
||[27 Mar 2006|10:16am]
Two Names You Go By
A - Shaney
B - Shanaynay
Two Things That Scare You
A - Rapists
B - Growing Up
Two Everyday Essentials
A - Pump
B - Pulse
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
A - Shoes
B - Shirt
C - Pump
Two Things You Want in a Relationship
A - Trust
B - laughter.
A - I have culinary arts next
B - The bell just rang
Two Things You Hate
A - Hypocrites
B - Chorus Drama
Two Physical Things that Appeal to You
A - Rainbows
B - Fire
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
A - Singing
B - Laughing
Two Things You Want Really Badly
A - This year to be over
B - To be 18
Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
A - London
B - Ireland
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
A - Sing on Broadway
B - Have twins
Two Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
A - Dirty Dancing
B - Now and Then
Two Foods You Can't Live Without
A - Mashed Potatoes
B - Chocolate
Two Places You'd Like to Live
A - London
B - Ireland
Two Things You've Been Putting Off
A - VHS
B - Getting my license
Two Favorite Childhood Cartoons
A - Rugrats
B - Doug
Two Qualities You Like in Yourself
A - i'm nice
B - I laugh alot
||[22 Mar 2006|01:02pm]
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My hair
2. My smile
3. My stomach
THREE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My height
2. My breasts
3. My feet
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Growing up
3. The KKK
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. U-Maine Sweatshirt
2. Red Cordoroys
3. 2 dollar Target flip flops
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS (or artists (at the moment)):
1. Fall Out Boy
2. Jefferson Airplane
3. The Doors
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1. Everytime we touch
2. If you leave
3. Take me or leave me
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
3. Glass blowing
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (not necessarily in that order)
1. I couldn’t give blood today because my iron was too low
2. I went to Chorus today
3. I work at I-Party
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (or same) THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. Do my VHS
3. Play sports
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
2. Taking Pictures
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Go home
2. Go to Maine
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
THREE KID'S NAMES:
1. Sasha (boy)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Be on broadway
2. Have kids
3. Get married
||[07 Mar 2006|11:14am]
10 Little Facts About You/Your Life:
10. I only have one kidney
9. I can't bring myself to do VHS anymore
8. I laugh at absolutely everything, even when its not funny
7. I sing in crowded hall ways all the time
6. I need to re-dye my hair
5. I'm in love...it's sweet
4. Mash Potatoes and Pancakes are my favorite
3. I want to graduate, i always feared it, but now i can't wait
2. I hate the winter and being cold
1. I just lost my quarter
9 Little Things (Activities) You Like to Do:
5. Hang out with people i love
8 Movies You Adore:
8. Dirty Dancing
7. Now and Then
6. Benny and Joon
4. Princess Diaries
2. Breakfast Club
1. Mean Girls
7 Songs That Mean/Have Meant a Lot to You:
7. "Can't Help Falling in Love" Elvis
6. "Sweet Baby James" James Taylor
5. "Empty Chairs at Empty Tables" Les Miserables
4. "Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls" TLC
3. "Heaven is a Place On Earth" Belinda Carlille
2. "You'll Be in My Heart" Phil Collins
1. "That Thing You Do" The Wonders
6 Foods That You Love to Eat:
6. Mozzerella Sticks
5. Mashed Potatoes
2. Cadburry Eggs
5 Silly/Random Things You'd Like to do in Your Life:
5. Makeout in an air duct
4. Sing on broadway
3. Get icecream licked off my face by a boy
2. Aquire a british accent
1. Have twins
4 Things You Do When You're Infatuated:
2. Talk loudly, make a fool of myself
1. Creep him in the hallway
3 Things That Annoy You:
3. When people are close minded or hypocritical
1. Mrs. Torello
2 People You Love:
1. All my friends...
1 Thing that Makes You Smile that Isn't Already Part of This Survey:
1. When people poke or tickle me...or play with my cheeks.
||[12 Dec 2005|06:51pm]
Rachel yelled at me for not updating for 3 months
1) Was 2005 a good year for you?
It was, somewhat stressful but overall a good year
2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
July 4th weekend
4) Where were you when 2005 began?
5) Who were you with?
6) Where will you be when 2005 ends?
7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends?
8) Did you keep your New Year's resolution of 2005?
I never make resolutions
9) Do you have a New Year's resolution for 2006?
No...maybe get in to college
10) Did you fall in love in 2005?
11) If yes, with who?
12) If yes, do they know?
13) Are you still in love with them?
14) You regret it?
15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?
16) Did you make any new friends in 2005?
17) Who are your favorite new friends?
All of them, i'm really glad rachel and i are friends again though
18) What was your favorite month of 2005?
19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2005?
I did not
20) How many different states did you travel to in 2005?
Four...i think, maybe more
21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?
28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005?
29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005?
30) How many people did you sleep with in 2005?
(31-39 are stupid so I killed them.)
40) What are your plans for 2006?
Turn 18!, college, we'll see
||most recent entries