1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before? left the country.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? i didn't make any last year, and this year i have.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? no.
4. Did anyone close to you die? no.
5. What countries did you visit? South Africa.
6. What would you like to have had in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? a gym membership.
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? December 30, for reasons i will not discuss with the public. and July 6-August1 because that is when i went to, was in, and came back from Africa.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? learning to stand up for myself.
9. What was your biggest failure? being selfish.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? i had a terrible class 2 ankle sprain (still recovering), and a virus twice.
11. What was the best thing you bought? a really great pair of jeans, my U2 shirttttt, and something else that only one person knows about.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? i dont know.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? probably my moms, i dont know.
14. Where did most of your money go? clothes and stuff.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? every time i got to see Daniel.
16. What song(s) will always remind you of 2005? Mysterious Ways -U2. Mexico -Incubus.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? i dont remember, maybe about the same.
ii. thinner or fatter? a little less toned.
iii. richer or poorer? i dont remember.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? exercising.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? being sad.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? i spent Christmas with all of my family.
22. Did you fall in love in 2005? i was in love for the entirety of the year.
23. How many one-night stands? none.
24. What was your favorite TV program? 24 and Friends.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? no, i dont believe so.
26. What was the best book you read? The Truth About Forever
by Sarah Dessen
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Baumer
28. What did you want and get? stilletos. and front row at U2.
29. What did you want and not get? a closet organizer.
30. What was your favorite film of this year? i don't remember. Memoirs of a Geishia was good. and Must Love Dogs. and Monster in Law. ooh and Wicker Park. (that was this year right?)
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? i turned 15, and i didn't do anything or get anything. most people forgot.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? getting even closer with Daniel.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? what ever i think is the bomb.
34. What kept you sane? Daniel, sweetarts, coffee.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? i'm not really into celebrities and such. The Edge is cool though.
36. What political issue stirred you the most? homosexual marriage issues.
37. Who did you miss? Daniel, most of the time. and Evan, Terry Rae, etc. people i don't see often.
38. Who was the best new person you met? probably um... Sarah.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005. Don't let people get to you. And, selfishness gets in the way of Love.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. i don't know, i'll have to get back to you on that.