1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before? haha. ummm, I had to think really hard on this one...I guess 4 concerts in 2 weeks?
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't generally make resolutions, but I have a practical one for ho six - I'm gunna make an effort to put things on my calendar and put it to good use
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? kinda
4. Did anyone close to you die? yeah
5. What countries did you visit? cuba, canada
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? balls
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? etched upon my memory? nothing yuh dyslexic loser
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? I got into u of t
9. What was your biggest failure? failing calculus cos now I gotta retake it..bastards
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I'm always injured lol, it's nothing new
11. What was the best thing you bought? an ipod...that thing is my life I swear
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? psssh no one.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? just mean people in general who make fun of me
14. Where did most of your money go? it all went into the u of t fund/england trip. my christmas money is the first time I've spent money on myself in like 6 months
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? concerts and meeting band people
16. What song will always remind you of 2005? hmm...not a song, but a band: fall out boy. every single song is like the story of my life
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? sadder
ii. thinner or fatter? actually, I am exactly the same weight as I was one year ago *high fives*
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? said what I meant and had the balls to do what I want
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? I wish I hadn't wasted all my highschool spares on calculus homework, in retrospect it was all for naught.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? I spent it at my homes
21. Did you fall in love in 2005? I think I've been smitten
23. How many one-night stands? none! YESS!
24. What was your favorite TV program? seriously, everyone knows all I do is watch tv
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? nope
26. What was the best book you read? hamlet
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? bayside
28. What did you want and got? an acceptance letter from u of t (I'm a nerd, I am aware)
29. What did you want and not get? ummmmm a tattoo
30. What was your favorite film of this year? walk the line
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 18th birthday and I did nothing. actually that's not true, I sang in the nutcracker lol
32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? if I woke up one day with the power to play any instrument like a pro
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? emo-loser...black band tees and emo hoodies all the way
34. What kept you sane? my ipod
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? in retrospect, prolly anderson cooper and ol' pete
36. What political issue stirred you the most? honestly, the fact that bush always beats on canada...as much as I love him, he needs to lay off
37. Who did you miss? myself
38. Who was the best new person you met? ray ::blushes::
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005? there's not always a tomorrow, so make today special.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: I'm bad at choosing. besides, there's not only one lyric that'll do that for me.