- costumes. everyone there (except for us) was wearing really cool outfits. there were two guys behind us in line dressed as the bananas in pajamas, they win at life (in fact, they won the costume contest, everyone loved them. in second place, and worth a mention, was this guy who had a see-through garbage bag on and when asked what his costume was, he said "I'M A DOUCHE BAG!")
- brad majors. on a big screen. in his tighty-whities. there is nothing cooler in life, I assure you.
- crowd participation was pretty awesome, I got soaked with water guns, toast in my hair, playing cards down my pants, toilet paper and rice thrown my general direction. that and the actors were pretty good. a highly enjoyable experience for sure
- near the end when everyone's in boas and dancing around with dr frankenfurter before they get blown back to transsexual transylvania, the live actors were dancing and the guy playing brad was in a thong and his balls ended up all over the place. he tried (valiently) to tuck himself back in but it wasn't happening. the poor guy's junk was hanging out all over the place, it didn't help that they were all dancing around. serious bang for your buck on that one
- mike was a RHPS virgin - he is now serious scarred and considering sitting in a room watching barney.
liz saved me from what would have been a mildly boring halloween and for that, I salute you, B2.