Repeating the survey for this year.
1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?
Moved into my own place, lived with a boy, had a long term relationship with a boy, got an associates degree in photography, watched wrestling, lived in Howard Beach, lived in Bushwick, drank a lot with out getting sick, got my own kittens... There's a lot of new stuff I did this year, I don't know if I can remember it all.
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Yeah. I did. I kind of regret it but I did. I don't think I have anything I need to resolve on this year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Uh. Not that I know of.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Thankfully not this year.
5. What countries did you visit?
Haha, I haven't been anywhere but NY, Jersey, and PA in years.
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
A successful relationship. Possibly. I'm not sure how long I want to ride the freedom boat again.
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Oh jeez... I don't know. Probably Dec 2nd again. Me and Chris lasted exactly a year. Weird.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Becoming an adult. Taking care of myself and having a place that was pretty much mine.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Being unsuccessful at sustaining my relationship.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yeah I drank too much and puked all day, I made myself sick with worry a bunch of times, threw out my back.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Uh, anytime I got Moe's
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
I wouldn't say anyone's actual BEHAVIOUR merited celebration...
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Chris. Carmelo. Oh and I was really upset about everyone who didn't show up to my party without a good excuse.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
lol any Disturbed song. Cause of BWA.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
I. happier or sadder? sadder
II. thinner or fatter? thinner
III. richer or poorer? poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I dunno. Watching people open presents. Eating stuff. What does anyone do on Christmas?
21. [like last year, there is no question 21]
22. Did you fall in love in 2008?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favourite TV program?
Ghost Hunters, as per usual.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Actually I don't think I really hate anyone right now.
26. What was the best book you read?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
*shrug* I just started listening to a bunch of stuff that Chris listens to.
28. What did you want and get?
29. [what the hell? There's no question 29 this year?]
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
BATMAN. er. The Dark Knight
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned twenty... And I got drunk and did stuff... See the one night stand question.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Not being dumped and having to move.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
As usual. Jeans. Shirt.
34. What kept you sane?
Haha. Sane. That's funny.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
I missed my friends, because I didn't live in the dorms and get to see them all the time.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Haha, Katie P. Best transfer kid ever.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you earned in 2008:
Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
40. Quotes that sum up your year:
"your mother trebeck"