on saturday night, against my better judgement and with the guilt of my unstarted essay on my mind i went to brads farewell and got free drinks all night. i have come to the conclusion that you know your'e drunk when:
- youre sure that your shoe was just on your foot. where is it now?
- you are confessing your love for your kebab
- you cant remember what you just said
- "how did i get on my back?"
- "its my shout!!!"
- "am i at fannys?"
you actually ask someone - no matter how long you have known them and how close you are - "do i have spew in my teeth?"
- hitting you head/hand/shin/foot/ankle/elbow on the door/table/bar/toilet/gutter/car doesnt hurt at all
- "if you would all just stop moving so quickly!"
- you believe that pashing girls is a brilliant substitute for pashing boys
- you are confessing your love for Khe Sahn and yelling the memorised lyrics as loudly as possible, believing that you are the most awesome singer in the place
- For some reason or another you are flashing your boobs
- you are refused service and/or 'removed' from the establishment.
this is my list of shame. guess which 3 happened on saturday night?