||[Dec. 12th, 2006|03:36 pm]
What’s Your Digital Life Quotient? |
How digitally connected are you?
1. Have you ever sent a text message?
2. Have you watched a web video in the last 7 days?
3. Do you own an iPod?
4. Have you ever edited or retouched digital photographs?
5. Do you have a PayPal account?
6. Have you ever purchased song from an online music store?
7. Have you ever purchased On-Demand TV?
8. Do you have a blog or have you ever posted comments to a blog?
9. Do you have an RSS reader?
10. Do you own a SlingBox?
11. Do you have a wireless network at home?
12. Do you have a DVR or Tivo?
13. Do you IM more than 1X/Day?
14. Do you own a navigation device or GPS?
15. Have you ever bought or sold an item on eBay?
16. Do you subscribe to a Podcast?
17. Have you ever used Google Earth
18. Do you have a MySpace Profile?
19. Do you have a second life avatar?
20. Have you ever played a multi-player networked video game?
21. Do you use an open-source web-browser?
22. Have you ever placed a VoIP call?
23. Have you ever downloaded a feature film?
24. Have you ever watched a mobisode?
25. On average are you online > 2 hours a day?
Once you have answered all the questions, total the number of times you answered yes and to multiply this X 4. This is your /100.
I got an 84.
I got a 44. I bow to your superior digital connectivity. :-)
I got a 68. Your score impresses and frightens me.
2006-12-13 04:17 am (UTC)
I'm just a 64!
Wow, I really expected more from you guys. Frankly, I'm disappointed.
(like how I spun that? I'm not pathetic, you guys are just not up to par....)