Things to strive for in the coming weeks/months:
1) Make more money, spend less money (Working at a record label is fun beans, yo (http://lostgoldmusic.com/))
(1.5.) Shredding papez at a surgeon's office is less beans, but still money
2) Start doing some dang art again
3) Practice/take lessons: guitar, piano (or the 19-key toy keyboard), drums
4) Bike until I have thighs of steel and can go up the tallest mountains
(4.5) Bike up some tall mountains?
5) Take the starter rock climbing class at Go Vertical, learn to belay, get legit
6) Be able to run at a respectable pace for more than 7 minutes at a time
8) Pay for transportation to Pitchfork/ Ticket for Folk Fest and not be $300 in debt after
Not in that order. Tonight is the solstice! Howl at the moon till you can't howl no more.