So here we go. Culture test!
00. Age and location?
18, North Carolina
01. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks?
02. What the thing you push around the grocery store?
The baby stroller.
03. A container to carry a meal in?
04. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in?
I don't cook, so I assumed forever that it just came cooked.
05. The piece of furniture that seats three people?
The back seat of a car.
06. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof?
...The tree limbs.
07. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening?
...The porch with a roof.
08. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages?
09. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup?
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself?
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach?
12. Shoes worn for sports?
...Depends on the sports. Sneakers, runners, tennis shoes, cleats...
13. Putting a room in order?
CLEAN UP! CLEAN UP! EVERYBODY EVERYWHERE!
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark?
*hick accent* Lightnin' bugs.
15. The little insect (arthropod) that curls up into a ball?
Rollie Polie! OMG I LOVE THOSE THINGS. Also called pill bugs or something.
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down?
...The slide if it's a really big kid.
17. How do you eat your pizza?
Cold and for breakfast.
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?
Yard sale! YARD SALE! Or a flea market.
19. What's the evening meal?
The only time the family all gathers around the RadiationBox. Dinner.
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are?
...I live in a trailer. We don't HAVE A BASEMENT.
I am amused now. Goodnight.