I'm gonna try and keep the list narrow, but...I tend to get carried away.
1) Keep this new job. AFLAC has awesome benefits, training, pay, everything. This is a career job, not a job where I'd be stuck as a clerk. I really feel that I'm going to be happy working for this company. There's plenty room for advancement. Hopefully I can find that "professionalism" quality I used to possess and put it back to work.
2) Maintain a healthy relationship with my son. It sucks that I'm limited to time that I have with him. I'm going to make the best of every weekend I get with CJ and keep the thought in mind that I still have a shot at getting him back.
3) Try not to hate Robert so much. I'll never like him, I'll never again be able to call him my friend. But he is the father of my child and because of that, we will always have contact. He knows that he lied, made false accusations and put me thru hell. Eventually, he'll pay for it. But this year, my focus will not be on him. Karma is going to bite him square on the left ass cheek and I'm perfectly content knowing this.
4) Lose weight. I think this might be on most people's lists, but I have to. I've NEVER been this size and I'm not happy with it. I don't want to be skinny or little. I like have meat on my bones. I like that Travis has something to hold onto when we're having sex or just snuggling. I'd be so happy with a size 14/16. Hell, I'd be happy at an 18. My goal is to be an 18 by summer and a 14/16 by winter. Not too unrealistic. At that point, if I decide to go smaller, so be it.
5) Keep in contact with friends and distant family members. I want to stay in contact with April and Angel, Kim, Jammie, Jessica, Lisa, Becky, Pepper. All of them. I also want to make my close friendships better. (Sandra, Mandy)
6) Be happy. I've spent most of this year being angry, hateful, and very aggressive. I don't want to be a fake, peppy, cheerful 24/7 type person, but I want to be happy. I will never lose my bitchiness and honestly don't want to. I'm happy in my relationship with Travis and intend to keep it that way.
I think that's a good start for now. Of course I'll prolly add to it later, but for now I must tackle the file beast. I hate filing!!!