In the Year 2005......
[P E O P L E]
1. Best friend(s)?: Ian,Russian,Kyle
2. Best boyfriend/girlfriend?: yo momma
3. Lost any friends?: eh...who can say.
4. Gained any friends?: maybe
5. Met a new good friend?: nah.
[P L A C E S]
1. Went out of the country?: no actually.
2. Moved?: No
3. New school?: nope back at Mott full time.
4. How many times on an airplane?: none
5. Road trips?: none...I didn't vacation at all.
[Y O U]
1. Have you changed?: somewhat.
2. New look?: my hair is short.
3. Any new additions?: none body or otherwise
5. Most depressed time this year?: not sharing that.
[L O V E]
1. Did you fall in love?: no
2. Did you get a heartbroken?: No
3. Who was your summer love?: fuck I don't know, how about jamie if that can count.
4. How many boyfriends/girlfriends this year?: 0
5. Favorite date?: 0
[S E A S O N S]
1. Favorite Season?: sprins
2. Least favorite season?: fall
3. Good birthday?: I don't remember all of it so yes.
4. Any snow this year?: Yes, but mostly rain though, its lame
5. Highest temperature?: low 100s
[F I N A L Q U E S T I O N S]
1. Snuck out?: Don't have to.
2. Met a person who will change your life?: no such luck.
3. Kept your resolution?: Dont make any
4. Got arrested?: No sir.
5. Had a first something?: membership to a gym?
6. Drank Alcohol?: yes of course
7. Smoked weed/drugs?: couple times
8. Did anything illegal?: yes
9. Kissed a boy/girl?: Yes
10. Had a crush?: Yes
11. Liked someone?: Yes
12. Lost a family member?: yes
13. Got bad grades?: not really
14. Got suspended?: No
15. Moved states?: No
16. Got a myspace?: yes
17. Started a band?: No
18. Spent over 1 million dollars?: on cocaine
19. Went streaking?: no
20. Done something you shouldn't have?: yes
21. Kept a secret?: Yes
22. Told a secret?: Yes
23. Done something you totally regret?: yea at the moment.
24. Changed your view on things?: yes I have.
1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?: went back to school by my choice and paid for it my self.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?: no, i half ass made one this year...we'll see.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?: nope
4. Did anyone close to you die?: not really
5. What countries did you visit?: None
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?: travel, health
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?: october, sept, and spring.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?: going back to school
9. What was your biggest failure?: not gettign a job yet, maybe someone else.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?: No
11. What was the best thing you bought?: My 748.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?: anyones?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?: Mr. johnson....that guy needs a dog.
14. Where did most of your money go?: Thai hookers and blow.
15. What events did you get really, really, really excited about?: Nothing
16. What song will always remind you of 2005?: The Casualty, by Cursive.
17. Compared to this time last year, you are...: Older, better understanding of my self, in school, somewhat sadder.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?: Felt
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?: rationalized
20. How did you spend Christmas?: getting drunk
21. Did you fall in love in 2005?: sometimes we like to pretend.
22. What was your favorite TV program?: Nip/Tuck
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?: yeah maybe.
24. What was the best book you read?: The Manticore-Robertson Davies
25. What was your greatest musical discovery or rediscovery?: Cursive, decemberists, letters organize.
26. What did you want and get?: my 748, a kiss, a little more of who I am.
27. What did you want and not get?: to much
28. What were your favorite films of this year?: Crash, Cinderella man, Elephant, devils rejects, more.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?: I got drunk, I was 21.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?: focus, structure, less stress, more....
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?: Poor dumb shit.
32. What kept you sane?: amphetamines...j/k
33. What political issue stirred you the most?: Illeagal Wire-tapping anyone?
34. Whom did you miss?: Wayne..bitches!
35. Who was the best new person you met?: megan or matt
36. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005: Quit being so cold and logical, winning is not always the best, sometimes we must bow out. You're better then that.