2. You mustn't name the persons.
3. You mustn't deny or confirm any guesses.
1. If only life were different for you and me. No room for wishful thinking though. Especially when now is so good.
2. I really want you to die. I'd really like to kill you.
3. I imagine you're here sometimes, a lot of times, to help me get by.
4. I'll never stop blaming myself for what happened to you.
5. No matter how much I hate you I'll never be able to kill you.
6. I shot your son by accident but it's for the better.
7. I don't treat you like I do because I don't believe in you. I treat you this way because I do believe.
8. Using you as a surrogate was wrong but it doesn't mean I feel any different about you.
9. I'm not here because you're young. I'm here because I love you.
10. Stop doubting your strength. You've got no reason to.
11. Don't worry about being naive. You have a lot of awe and experience to go before it's lost to cynacism.
12. I've forgiven our differences. I hope you realize what that means.
13. Training isn't something I do but I can give you experience and make you see your own strength.
14. I don't know how you're changing me. I'm not even sure I like it.
15. Your lack of self control and the ability to use or grow from the past is ruining who you are. You need to stop the bullshit.
16. We're too much alike. Some days I wonder why we get along and don't hate each other over it. Still glad that our friendship proves me wrong.
17. I have more faith in authority and those in charge because of you. I could have so much more because of you but that path is filled with bullshit neither of us need or want.
18. I still get angry when I think about how your family treated you.
19. You turned my life around with just a little push. I'm not sure you even know it.
20. I'm sorry for some of the things friendship with me has caused. You're still a good friend I'm waiting to come back.
21. I never express how grateful I am for your attitude toward me. I honestly think you'd find it patronizing if I did.