A. To spend one day with both of my wives, prefer more but one would be a start.
B. To live long enough to see all of my grandchildren born
C. Freedom like there was before the war.
D. A few years of peace with my family
E. Day where I don't crave drugs.
302. Will you try to accomplish any of these things within the next year?
303. What do you feel controlled by?
Nothing I can't overcome
304. If Jesus appeared to you and told you that the moon was made of green cheese would you believe him?
No. He'd have to prove it like everyone else.
305. What is one thing you are sure of?
I'll succeed or die trying.
306. At what part of the day do you feel the most alert?
307. Have you ever played in a band?
308. Have you ever stared into the ocean thinking 'early creatures crawled outta that'?
309. If not, what do you think of when you are staring into the ocean?
About my wife. She walked out of the water the day I met her.
310. Do you like the mental challenge of chess or other games?
311. Do you ever think of where your atoms were before they were in you?
312. Do you ever think about where your atoms will go after they have been in you?
Back to the earth
313. If you didn't know that people couldn't fly do you think that you could?
Think that's how my collarbone got broken as a kid.
314. Are you someone that others call when they're having a problem and want to talk about it?
315. When it comes to literature, do you see beyond the writing and into the meaning intended by the author?
316. Is there anything you can take apart completely, and then put back together, and have no left over parts?
Everything. I'm an engineer and a mechanic
317. What are your feelings about the death penalty?
318. If there was a god and you could ask him/her one question what would it be?
Why did you torture him for no reason?
319. Do you believe that life will be found on other planets?
320. What is something worth suffering for?
What is right
321. If you could put an extra eye on your body anywhere you wanted, where would you put it?
Where my bad eye is
322. Are you in touch with the earth and nature?
Somewhat. Not as much as mom would've liked.
323. Would you rather live simply or extravagantly?
324. Have you ever been camping?
325. Is your heart open when you meet someone new?
326. Are you able to have conversations with and become friends with people who are not like you and are interested in different things than you are?
Depends on the person
327. Are strangers more beautiful or frightening to you?
328. What stops you from doing everything you want to do?
329. Can you think of three adjective that do not apply to you at all?
cowardly, forgetful, slow
330. How do you feel about Jeremy Jaynes, who got a nine year prison sentence for spamming people with junk email (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Ja
Stiff sentence but all that bullshit mail is annoying
331. Do you know who the current premier of China is?
No and I don't care
332. Are you very active?
333. Is there a city that reminds you of the landscape of your brain?
334. Have you ever loved someone who has loved you back?
335. Is it really being 'in love with' someone if the other person doesn't love you?
336. Do you believe that there is someone perfect for everyone or that people just fall in love with who ever they are with at the time?
337. Do you know secret things?
338. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have?
339. How do you overcome your fears?
Face them down
340. What can you do better than anyone you know?
Gunfight, be dad
341. Would you benefit from a wilder existence?
Maybe but I'm pretty wild as it is
342. Does it seem to you like the range of socially acceptable behavior is getting smaller or larger?
343. Have you ever fired a gun?
What a dumb fucking question.
344. Are people becoming more afraid of each other?
They got reason to lot of time.
345. If you had to choose the percentage of freedom vs. safety what ratio would you decide on (ex: 100% free 0% safe)?
346. Does safety stifle you?
It can when it becomes out of control paranoia
347. Who or what needs to be stopped?
The Government, certain types of criminals.
348. Are human beings becoming more domesticated?
349. Do you follow the lives of the British Royal Family?
350. How did the death of Pope John Paul II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John
351. Have you ever lost something and never found it?
352. Do you listen to any talk radio shows?
353. Who do you trust more, your friends or your parents?
I would my parents if they were still alive but all I got is friends
354. Would you ever date someone outside of your race or religion?
I am married to one.
355. Which of the 7 deadly sins in the worst (gluttony, greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth)?
Sloth and Greed
356. Which one are you most guilty of?
Lust, pride and wrath
357. Are you afraid to be alone with yourself?
Do you try to avoid thinking?
358. Would you venture to tell someone you loved him or her if they didn't say it first?
359. What are you the most sensitive about?
360. What can you talk about for hours?
Lot of shit.
361. Do you talk about yourself, other people, or ideas the most?
362. Do you believe that spell casting can work?
Sure, why not
363. Are you a fan of The Legend of Zelda games?
Taylor played them more than me.
364. What old movie would you go see if it were re-released in the movie theaters?
Quite a few
365. Is there a celebrity that you would be too starstruck to talk to if you met them?
366. Have you ever left a mean unsigned note?
No. I sign it.
367. Do you think it's cheesy to paste things you didn't write into your diary?
Don't got a diary
368. What are three things that you try not to think about?
The war, Sophia, my parents
369. Is casual sex acceptable for you?
It used to be
370. What form of sexual protection do you use?
371. What is expected of you that you feel is unnatural or not right?
Compliance and servitude. To "go quietly"
372. Do you sometimes place your own expectations on other people?
373. Do you sometimes act overeager to make friends when you are around strangers?
374. Do you take everything that is said literally?
375. Do you take most things others say seriously?
376. Do you have a quick wit?
Yes. Keeps me alive
377. Do you believe in the need for political correctness?
No, not really
378. Do you have strong opinions and beliefs?
379. If yes, can you still hang out with and be friends with people who disagree with you?
380. Are you uptight?
381. Do you sometimes do risky things?
382. Could just about anyone hold your interest in a conversation for at least ten minutes?
383. Are you self-conscious?
384. What would be your ideal destination for a Saturday afternoon?
Somewhere quiet with the family
385. Does anyone have a video tape of you doing something embarrassing?
Yes. Damn you Taylor
386. What is Kevin Smith’s(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ke
387. Where do you like to go on Friday or Saturday nights?
I stay in usually because all the other nights are spent out
388. Do you like your friends to act the same way all the time or do you accept their moods and changes?
Everyone's mood changes
389. Do you often feel like other people are judging you?
Yeah and I don't care
390. What do you think other people judge you to be like?
Depends on the person. Lot of them think I'm bad, unstable, a liar, aggressive, should be dead, am the enemy
391. Are you quick to judge others?
392. When you have a fight with someone do you want to talk about it right away or calm down first and then talk?
393. Some say love is a river (according to the old song). What do you say love is?
394. What is the worst fault a person can have?
Being a turncoat or sell out
395. Do you have it?
396. Which do you think has more impact on a person’s character, genetics or environment?
397. Who was your first best friend?
My maternal grandfather
398. If you are not best friends anymore, what came between you?
He died when I was still a kid
399. Who have you read a biography about?
400. What would your own autobiography be called?
A Rebel's Life.