Male, female, Vulture, house dog, wild dog, oak tree, manta ray, dolphin, caterpillar, rock
202. What do you feel unworthy of?
203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person?
Something I've done
204. Which do you value more: science or intuition?
Both really. I'm an engineer that goes with my gut instinct when I read the facts. What answer do you want?
205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first?
My wife. Taylor'd kill me if I didn't and I'd encourage him to.
206. Does the universe revolve around human beings?
207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were?
208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now?
No fucking idea. I don't read much modern poetry
209. What is your favorite song from the 90's?
"Guerilla Radio" - Rage Against the Machine
210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be?
211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.?
All of the above, least the ones I've seen.
212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend?
213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun?
214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth?
215. What is your favorite line from a movie?
Nick: We're the same, you and me. We're the same, don't you see?
Bill Foster: We are not the same. I'm an American and you're a sick asshole.
Nick: Just what kind of vigilante are you?
Bill Foster: I am not a vigilante. I am just trying to get home to my little girl's birthday party and if everyone will just stay out of my way, nobody will get hurt.
216. What's your favorite video game?
Sonic the Hedgehog
217. Have you ever taken something that wasn't yours?
There's a stupid question.
218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you?
I can't do that.
219. You allow strangers to read your diary, but would you let your parents read it?
220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower?
Depends. Do I have company?
221. Are you allergic to anything?
222. What is your favorite Terminator movie?
223. What is your favorite fast food?
None of them really.
224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again?
Betray me or my trust
225. Would (or have) you ever whip someone or be whipped by someone in bed?
226. Have you ever said 'I hate everyone' and really meant it literally?
At times, yes
227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend?
They think money will give them power?
228. Have you ever won a carnival fish?
Yes. He lives in a bowl in our den
229. Did it live more than a week?
It's been alive two years, almost three now.
230. What's the best sounding accent a person can have?
231. What's the most boring thing you've ever read?
A law manual for the battlefield. WTF?
232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens?
233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series?
I don't know. Never read Harry Potter
234. Would you consider yourself to be naive?
235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail?
236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it?
237. Would you ever wear real fur?
238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks?
239. What are your feelings about police officers?
I don't trust 99% of them.
240. what is your favorite line from a song?
For each man in his time is Cain
Until he walks along the beach
And sees his future in the water
A long lost heart within his reach
241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money?
242. Do you like the band Front 242 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_242
243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction?
244. What's your middle name?
245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars?
I haven't thought about it. Probably some pretty crazy shit.
246. Are you good, evil or neutral?
I don't think in those terms.
247. Should Ebonics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics)
I don't care
248. What color is your bedroom?
Bronze and cream
What color would you like it to be?
I like them this way.
249. When are you planning to move to a new home?
Not anytime I can think of.
250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be?
Not much. Offices in garages aren't for fancy things. Though all the illustrations my daughter's have done got to add up.
251. Do you blow your nose in public?
If I need to.
252. Do you want to follow in your parent's footsteps?
253. What is the coolest web site you know of?
There are a lot of them.
254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie?
Ed, Edd and Eddy
255. Of the following, which word best describes you:
enthusiastic, fair minded, generous, helpful
256. Can you eat with chopsticks?
Like a pro
257. Could you tell real money from counterfeit?
258. What do you think about school uniforms?
They're alright. I had them when I was a kid for ROTC.
259. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit?
260. What would make a great new Crayola color?
Starlight. Black crayon with silver and white flecks or glitter. Cassie'd love it.
261. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art?
Yes, it can unless that is a statement of irony.
262. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration?
AC/DC and/or the Rolling Stones
263. Who is the greatest philosopher of your country?
Hell if I know
264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?
265. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child?
Can be some days
266. Who knows more...you, or your parents?
ME probably since they've been dead for years.
267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing?
268. Children fill its lungs completely with air. Adults breathe in a more shallow way, not filling their lungs completely. Why the change?
Lung size to body size proportions?
269. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars?
If I wasn't married.
270. Are you completely in control of your body?
Are you completely in control of your mind?
271. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway?
272. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do?
273. Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself?
274. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product?
I don't believe anyone endorsing anything.
275. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often?
Really good, innovative, realistic action movies
276. Does fashion matter to you?
277. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else?
278. What do you get in trouble for the most?
279. Should parents spank their kids?
280. What is your worst daily habit?
281. If you had your choice which one TV show would you have canceled?
I don't care.
282. Do you like the taste of sweet or salt?
283. Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts?
284. What do you feel the most guilty about?
285. Do you meditate?
286. Can dreams be visions, or do you feel they are always random images?
I believe in visions but they can be either
287. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way?
288. The thief _______ that everyone steals.
What verb would you fill in the blank with?
289. What's the most incredible experience you ever had?
Traveling to Ancient Greece
290. Are you ever afraid to write/say/think how you feel?
291. Do you write/say/think it anyway or become intimidated and try to avoid it?
I do it anyway
292. What is one thing you can't do?
Betray someone who deserves and has earned my trust
293. Do you like movies starring Charleton Heston (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleton
294. Are you gentle?
I can be
295. When do you feel the most raw and vulnerable?
When I'm having an episode
296. Are you trying to find yourself?
297. Where are you looking?
298. Are you sometimes afraid of being honest because you are afraid of hurting people's feelings?
299. What would make you a stronger person?
I am a very strong person
300. What book would you like to read sometime soon?
That history of Fairies in mythology and legends book I bought right before the twins were born that I still haven't gotten to.