what the fuck, i have returned to colorado. weird. i am going to sleep in my own bed tonight. even weirder. honestly i think i got used to sleeping in creaky bunk beds or wherever the fuck i could find room, i think i got used to 6 (or fewer) hours of sleep every night, so i think this is going to be a little weird. at the moment i am really fucking hungry, my feet are numb from getting stepped on, i still have the massive bruise on my arm (thanks reno), someone is honking their horn outside my window, i have chills, and i kind of just beat up a couple kids for being douchebags, because motion city soundtrack is not a hardcore band, they will never be a hardcore band, and neither will from autumn to ashes. but now it is time for highlights of the last few days since the other last few days, and sorry in advance if i kill your friends page and/or if you do not understand any of the following:
- since the flood is lurking us so bad and we always end up holding up signs at cars
- walmart adventures that included listening to the chariot at top volume
- chameleon twist! monopoly! lily moonlights and selene find ways to cure boredom!
- airport adventures, amanda admit_2thetruth is in ace of base
- HOMG BRIT fakeitenough HAS ARRIVED, LET'S ALL BE GIGGLY HEAD.
- pizza! clan dvd!
- "the tv says hot"
- various warped adventures in sacramento (but heat is no fun)
- almost getting thrown out of our hotel
- actually getting thrown out of backstage
- papa roach singalongs at denny's hahahahaha
- "WTF IS THAT BACON?!"
- chitty is invading life
- hiding hawthorne heights cds in fye, we are brilliant.
- dark water is a really dumb movie but kids like to scream at it
- "wtf did she just say something about duaner" "i was about to ask you that"
- the park is amazing, our creep faces are better.
i am more than certain i am forgetting things but whatever. that is okay. i am going to go eat a sandwich now and maybe my feet will stop hurting but probably not. pictures will arrive soon.