Mind = absolutely blown to bits.
Ass = sore, but getting better.
Me = happier than I've been in a long, long time :D
So much to say, and most of it will be boring if you're not also an obsessed, addicted cyclist like I am. But some key points:
* My first serious road bike. Until now it's been MTBs and MTBs converted into hybrids.
* If riding a bike feels like flying, then riding a road bike feels like breaking the sound barrier a foot above the ground in a fighter jet aircraft.
* It's so unbelievably light that I giggle like a schoolgirl every time I lift it up, which I can do with one hand.
* The speed. OMG the speed. I don't know what I've been doing all this while not riding a road bike. 50 is the new 30.
* Addicted like never before. No turning back now, I'm done for :D