Sep. 15th, 2004 @ 10:03 am
people keep calling me and i have no idea who it is.
if you called me last night, please claim your phone number.
Aug. 30th, 2004 @ 09:44 am
Aug. 25th, 2004 @ 09:55 am
So yeah...I was at work the other day and this lady asked me if Victoria's Secret sold "feminine wash" because she just realized that she needed some.
Aug. 25th, 2004 @ 09:48 am
Random update...which i never do
Okay, so school started and it's kinda lame. Well, not lame per se, but lame cuz stupid stuff always happens to me and it stresses me out.
For example: I had this class and it got cancelled...at like, 7:30 in the morning. So I'm now taking this philosophy class with this weird hippy guy who kinda looks like Kevin Bacon...but not really. AND he wears these shirts with cats on them.
What else? Oh yeah...then I'm like, "Hey, I should take a class about religion." And I get this teacher who kinda looks like a girl but is a MAN. At first I was positive it was a man and then the more he started talking, the more I really started to have doubts. But, I finally realized that he was a dude when he was telling some story about some chick hitting on him in a vegatarian place. And then he said that he liked sex, which I'm glad he does, because if he didn't...
Hmm...Oh yeah...and I have this history class with this teacher who is like one of my "people" (a.k.a. mexican) and he likes to imitate Jay Leno and "Jay-walk." And there's this kid who's, like, 7'0" tall in my class...like for reals.
I should be reading my lit book, but this is way funner.
Jul. 27th, 2004 @ 05:09 pm
I am a very boring person...I never update
I can't even remember the last time I updated.
I miss the peeps
Disneyland Friday...I'm excited!
Then Universal Studios NEXT Friday.
Many many things...but I am hungry
Someone call me...I'm very lonely
Jun. 3rd, 2004 @ 06:06 pm
This goes out to all the haters...
If you be hatin, wait while I get your bitch butt naked
1. What do you most like about your body?: My arms
3. How many fillings do you have?: None!
4. Do you think you're good looking?: Hell yeah
5. Do other people often tell you that you're good-looking?: Sure
[ Fashion ]
1. Do you wear a watch?: Not since it broke
2. How many coats and jackets do you own?: 15
3. Favorite pants/skirt color?: Black
4. Most expensive items of clothing?: Dresses
5. What kind of shoes do you wear?: Ballet flats
6. Describe your style in one word: Rockin'
[ Your Friends ]
2. What do they tend to be like?: Pretty damn cool
3. Are there traits in you that are universally liked?: Awesomeness
4. How many people do you tell everything to?: 1--Probably Eric
[ Music/TV/Film/Books ]
2. Most listened to bands/artists: Black Eyed Peas
3. Do you find any musicians good-looking?: Lenny Kravitz...not so much right now, but like a year ago.
4. Can you play an instrument: I can play anything
5. Type of music most listened to?: EVERYTHING
6. Type never listened to?: I don't really think I've limited myself
7. Tour of your dreams?: What?
[ Clothing/Hair ]
1. Do you own any plaid clothing?: Yes...I like to call it 'golf chic.'
2. Do you own Converse shoes?: yes
3. Do you own Saucony shoes?: no
4. Do you own old school Nikes?: no
5. Do you wear tight pants?: usually
6. Is there more than one zipper in your pants?: no
8. Do you own a messenger bag?: yep
9. Do you wear your messenger bag across your chest?: no
10. Do you own braces?: nope
15. Do you think mohawks are "neat"?: nope
18. Do you own a bandana?: nope
19. Do you wear plugs in your ears?: nope
21. Have you ever used duct tape as a sewing substitute?: eww...no
22. Do you own one or more objects with studs or spikes in them?: nope
[ Habits/Beliefs ]
31. Do you smoke cigarettes?: nope
32. Do you smoke cloves?: nope
38. Do you wash your hair less than once a week?: NO...that's nasty
39. Have you ever gone a week without a shower?: NO
41. Do you know who Jack Kerouac is?: yes
42. Do you like Mr. Kerouac?: some of his stuff
44. Are you a member of the Makeout Club?: no
45. Do you say "rad"?: probably
46. Do you say "rockin'"?: always
47. Do you say punk "rawk"?: no
48. Do you shout the word "oi"?: no
49. Do you say "punk's not dead"?: no
50. Do you say "punk is dead"?: i really don't care
[ Music ]
53. Do you like bands with "the"?: i suppose
54. Do you ever precede your own name with "the" at the beginning?: no
57. Are Blink 182 fans posers?: Blink 182 is crap and they're not getting ANY better!!!
58. Do you have frequent debates over what exactly constitutes a sellout?: not really, but I will debate it
59. Have you ever brought the headlining band food?: No
60. Do you have show flyers affixed to your walls?: No
[ Basics ]
Do you like it?: Fo' sho
Nicknames: Princess Kristine
School: MCC Spartans for life!!!
Current hair color: dark brown
Eye color: brown
Height: five foot zero!!!
Shoe size: 5 1/2 to 6
[ favorites ]
Class: I like every class because I'm AWESOME
Radio Station: I'm not a big fan of the radio, but whatever stations Eric programmed in my car are pretty cool.
[ love and relationships ]
How long was your longest relationship?: Nine years
How long was your shortest relationship?: Two months
Who was your first love?: Mr. Rogers...because he's neat
May. 18th, 2004 @ 01:49 pm
! We need members! The next two members that apply are automatically accepted!
KristineBourelle: dude, you're gonna get teabagged
she is analog: what?!?
KristineBourelle: you heard me
KristineBourelle: you're gonna get teabagged
she is analog: WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!
KristineBourelle: okay, a bunch of us are going to jump you and hold you down and some guy is going to get naked and wipe his balls all over your face
KristineBourelle: and then he's gonna stick some dick in there too
she is analog: OH GOD
If you want to volunteer for the teabagging, leave a comment! You can hold Rachael down or you can actually "teabag" her.
May. 6th, 2004 @ 05:16 pm
[name] Princess Kristine
[do you like it] i fancy it quite a bit.
[crush] eric...but that really doesn't count since i'm dating him
[birthday] january 27, 1984
[hair color] dark brown
[eye color] brown
[all i need is] love, family, friends, and my benefit bag
[weakness] buying more stuff I do not need...like underwear
[fears] being alone, failure, rejection
[goal you'd like to achieve] learn chinese...just because it's kinda cool
[most overused phrase on aim] "sup"
[your thoughts first waking up] "what a wonderful day!"
[best physical feature] eyes
[bedtime] after eric and i finish talking...which is around 11:00
[most missed memory] the hoo-ha crew...because that was awesome
[drink] jamba juice
[song] tiny dancer--elton john
[band] britney spears, no doubt, rufus wainwright, black eyed peas, sheryl crow
[type of music] i pretty much like everything
[electronic device] computer
[instant messaging service] aim
[place to go] the beach
[game] don't hate the player, hate the game.
[video game console] none
[author] david sedaris, palahniuk, greene, vonnegut
[place to go on a vacation] the beach
[favorite movie] forrest gump
[thing to do] read, write, hang with eric
[candy] m & m's
[holiday] my birthday!
[amusement park] disneyland
[ice cream] rocky road
[shoe brand] bcbg
[saying] "don't hate."
[tv show] friends, elimidate
[junk food] fruit snacks
[brand of clothing] nordstrom or express
[cartoon] pokemon...j slash k...i'm not big on the cartoons
[school subject] english, art history
.:| D0 Y0U |:.
[have a gf/bf] yes, eric
[have a car] yes, civic
[have siblings] brother
[color my hair] no
[have contacts/glasses] yes, both
[speak more than one language] yes, spanish and french
[sing in the shower] yep
[dance around the house] yep
[trust people] yes...even people i know i shouldn't trust
[want to go to college] sure
[want to get married] yes
[want to have kids] yes
[want to be president] yes
[want to be famous] not really
[think you could live without a computer] it'd be hard at first, but i think i'd get by
[like watching sunrises or sunsets] sunrise
[take a shower everyday] yes
[like school] YES
[believe in yourself] yes
[get motion sickness] no
[think you're a health freak] not really
[like thunderstorms] sure
[play an instrument] i play many...like the spoons
[get along with your parents] yes
[wear a watch] yes
[believe in magic] not really
[trust others way too easily] yes
.:| THiS 0R THAT |:.
[back or front of class] front.
[tall/short] short...because i'm short
[coffee/hot chocolate] hot chocolate
[mcdonalds/burger king] mcdonalds
[lipton ice tea/nestea] lipton
[physical/emotional pain hurts the most] emotional
.:| AM i |:.
[easy to get along with] i'm easy!
[funny] i like to think so
[smart] again, i'd like to think so
[tall or short] short
[trustworthy] sho' nuff
[online often] not really
[insecure] everybody is
[interesting] i like to think so.
[easily amused] most of the time
[hungry] no, i just ate
[moody] not really
[childish] at times
[emotionally stable] yes
[shy] not really
[difficult] at times
[bored easily] yes
[obsessed] not really
[photogenic] i guess
[a morning person] yes
.: | LAST |:.
[movie rented] love, actually...didn't watch it, but i rented it
[movie saw] 21 grams
[person you called] eric
[person that called you] work
[person thought about] eric
[food i ate] chicken salad
[talked to] maria
[person you iMed] homomathan
[person who iMed you] homomathan