September 12th, 2007
|09:40 pm - The story of Andrea and Caleb is getting kicked out of class.|
As most of you may know, I'm not a rebel. I don't do bad shit and I don't get in trouble. I do however, talk back with great amounts of sass and bend the rules as much as I can. It's kind of my forte'.
Today during second hour, which is Advanced Algebra, we had a substitute. The sub's name was Miss Campbell, for future reference. Bitch had some 80's bright blue eyeshadow going up to her eyebrows, fugly red lipstick, and floral print frames for her glasses. Totally stuck in her young days. The first thing she says to the class is,
"This is my class today. You will do as I say and only talk if you are talking about the worksheet I am about hand out. Ssshhh. Sshhh. Class! Stop talking!"
This lady shushed us so many times. And it's so fucking rude to shush people like that. Pissed us off.
So, you know, class is going, she's walking around shushing people and everyone's getting pissed. I'm punching zeros into my calculator out of completely boredom. She walks by and tells me to put my game away. I calmly tell her it's my calculator. She gets pissed and walks away.
About half way through the hour, she yells at the class,
"THAT'S IT. NO MORE TALKING FOR THE REST OF THE HOUR. I WILL NOT BE DISRESPECTED IN MY CLASSROOM."
Fine. Whatever. So Caleb Richards and I decide to lay on the floor and we both push numbers into my calculator. We're not talking. We're not being obnoxious. We're simply entertaining ourselves. She comes by and tells us to sit in our chairs. Cool. We sit in our chairs. She once again tells me to put my game away.
Caleb and I both answer in unison, "it's a calculator."
Again, she gets all pissed. "Well, put it away anyway."
FINE. We're sitting in our chairs. Caleb decides to stretch his leg. So he does.
Whats-her-nuts is still sitting at "her" (Mr. Corbin's) desk.
"Young man, you need to sit down."
So he does.
Caleb turns around in his chair facing me, and we start playing a game a lot like patti-cake. Quietly, of course. About 30 seconds into it, I hear the voice.
"ALL RIGHT. YOU TWO. UP TO MY DESK NOW."
At this point, we're cracking up.
"WHAT'RE YOUR NAMES?"
We give her our names.
*writes my name down WRONG*
*writes it down*
She goes, "I should've figured. You look like a Caleb."
Caleb and I both give each other a "what the fuck?" look.
So, we go down to the counseling office and Mrs. Duplississ asks us what we got kicked out for.
She laughs and has us fill out Behavioral Dismissal forums. One of the questions was: "What did you say or do to be removed from class?"
And I had to write down:
"Said nothing. Laid down. Playing Patti-Cake."
Caleb and I both walked into Mr. Smith's office with our forums in hand, and he asks us the same question. We didn't respond verbally, but just handed him our forums (we're still laughing through out all of this).
He looks at the papers, looks at us, and laughs.
He asks us, "Do you know what happens when you get kicked out of class?"
We both said no.
"You get three kick outs. The first two you just sit in the counseling office for the hour and on the third you get a Saturday school."
Caleb looks at me, "So... we just wasted a kick out on patti-cake?"
Mr. Smith: "...pretty much. Save it next time."
So everyone in the counseling office is laughing, and we sat at a table with Jacob Lentz (who had gotten kicked out of a different class for sleeping) and ate Twix bars.
I'm getting kicked out of class at least one more time. If not for the Twix bars, then for getting out of class part.
Current Mood: bouncy
Current Music: Loser;; Beck
April 1st, 2007
nice april fool's, facebook.
March 5th, 2007
|01:55 pm - "Billy Corgan likes Shamrock Shakes!!"|
I would like this class a lot more if I knew people in it. I don't know anyone. So I log onto meebo and talk to people who are supposed to be at college taking classes and stuff. I forgot my mp3 player, so I can't listen to music, either. Lame.
I think I might buy an xbox360 from EB. They have used ones on sale for a decent price. Like, $279 or something. If I get live with it, it'll be about $300. This is much better than buying a $450 xbox360 and getting live, paying $475. I really want one. I have a GamerTag on Mike's xbox under his account. I've just got to figure out where to get the money.
I've been playing this game called crazy pool. It's super addicting. And I like it.
Lunch was by far the best part of today. We went to McDonald's and I was totally hyped over Shamrock Shakes. I got my food and walked over to get ketchup and stuff, and I tripped on the rug, dropping my Shamrock Shake. I stared in disbelief at the green strewed across the floor. I can hear Kali giggling and Chris cracking up. I walked back to the counter, practically in tears from either laughter or genuine sadness. The lady goes, "Would you like another one?" I'm still crying and I say "Mmmhmm," while shaking my head. Chris is holding me and laughingat me.
And so, I got my new Shamrock Shake, and we're walking out to the car, and Chris yells "Shotgun!" and I'm not having that. So we start running toward the car, and I'm like "I'll throw my shake at you! I'm gonna throw it at you! I'm gonna--" *WOOF WOOF* "AAAH!" There was a huge dog in the car next to us and it scared the hell out of all three of us.
Those stories would be much better if you were there.
Current Location: Introduction to Business
Current Mood: bored
December 31st, 2006
|10:04 pm - aaahhh|
i love my boyfriend.
i love my friends.
i love new years eve.
i love where i am physically.
i love love love everything right now.
happy new year (in a few hours)!!!
Current Location: ryan's house
Current Mood: amused
Current Music: jon making crude sex noises
December 30th, 2006
December 29th, 2006
December 17th, 2006
|12:49 pm - "if this is sight, i'd rather be blind.."|
1. Pick your birth month.
2. Strike out anything that doesn't apply to you.
3. Bold the ones that best apply to you.
4. Copy to your own journal, with all twelve months under a lj-cut.
FEBRUARY: Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive.
Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizes dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.
( the other months..Collapse )
Current Mood: groggy
Current Music: under my umbrella;; incubus
December 11th, 2006
November 28th, 2006
Comment/Reply and I'll give you a letter. You have to post about ten things you love that begin with that letter.
The letter given to me was M. So.. heregoes.
1. Mountain Dew It's a pepsi product, one of my favorites (next to pepsi). And it's green, one of my favorite colors. What could be better than a green, pepsi product? Nothing. Except for pepsi.
2. Muskegon (a.k.a. Skee-Town)Yes, it's boring. Yes, it's cold. Yes, it's a stupid name. And No, it's not the city of Muskrats. But it's home, and it's where my family and friends are. And that's more than enough reason for me to love it.
3. Marching Band Even though it takes up an assload of time, and it hurts my back more than any thing else I do, I still love it. There is no other experience like it and I wouldn't trade it for anything. And it helps that I'm part of one of the best marching bands in the nation. Big plus.
4. Motion City Soundtrack Whenever I need an uplift via music, this is the band I turn to. Rock on.
5. Matt Wilson This kid.. my god. He is amazing. And we've been through a lot. He's one of my best friends and probably in the top of five of my "Favorite People of All Time" list. He placed second in my point system and is one of the smartest people I know. He keeps me on my feet when I feel like I'm going to fall and he never ever ever leaves me in my lowest. I love this kid and he's (one of) my bestest friend(s) in the whole widest world.
6. Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness (The Smashing Pumpkins Album) I had to find a way to incorporate the pumpkins into this. And this is perfect. MCatIS is my all time favorite album by them. Two discs of wonderfulness that soothe my soul, keep me rocking, and make me cry, whenever I feel like it. Thank you, Pumpkins.
7. Mushrooms Not 'shrooms.' Just straight up mushrooms. I love mushroom on pizza, on my subs, or just straight out of the can. Fungus.
8. Mommy She gave birth to me. It's kind of obligatory to love her. ;] No, I really love her. I see some of her characteristics come through me so often, both good and bad. She inspires me to do so well in life and just make the most of what I have. I hope that someday I'm at least half the person she is today.
9. Mr. and Mrs. Smith Two very sexy people in one very sexy movie with very sexy sexiness. This movie is just sexy and it makes me happy. Angelina Jolie + Brad Pitt = :]
10. Mike And this kid. What would I do without this kid? Sometimes I don't know what to do with him. But I like him. Quite a bit, in fact. We've had some good times, great times, and fucking awesome times. But we've had our bumps. What relationship doesn't? We keep on trucking through barrels and obstacles and we're doing just fine. And lately, I've been not taking care of my self like I should be, and he's been getting on my case for it. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't get a lot of things done and I wouldn't be where I am today. Sometimes I think I don't appreciate him enough and I feel like I should be doing more for him because he does so much for me. He makes me happy and everything else positive. :]
November 23rd, 2006
share with me something you are thankful for.
one thing. or two. or eight. as many as you like.
everyone's thankful for something in their life.
you can leave something personal or something vague.
public or anonymous.
just tell me; what are you thankful for?