|...all your failures are just training grounds...
||[30 Dec 2007|02:29pm]
my song of obsession at the moment:
The Absense of God
The absence of God will bring you comfort, baby
And planning's for the poor so let's pretend that we're rich
And I'm not my body or how I choose to destroy it
Folk singers sing songs for the working, baby
We're just recreation for all those doctors and lawyers
There's no relief for the bleeding heart
'Cause they'll be losing bodies tonight
And Rob says you love, love, love and then you die
I've watched him while sleeping and seen him crying with closed eyes
And you're not happy but you're funny and I'm tripping over my joy
But I just keep on getting up again
We could be daytime drunks if we wanted
We'd never get anything done that way baby
And we'd still be ruled by our dueling perspectives
And I'm not my perspective
Or the lies I'll tell you every time
And Morgan says, maybe love won't let you down
All of your failures are training grounds
And just as your back's turned you'll be surprised she says
As your solitude subsides
And Mike I'll teach you how to swim
If you turn the bad in me into good again
And I say there's trouble
When everything is fine
The need to destroy things
Creeps up on me every time
Just as love's silhouette appears
I close my eyes and disappear tonight
And something's got to change
'Cause our love's the slowest moving train
|so i decided....
||[23 Oct 2007|02:47am]
I'm going to start writing in my LJ again. I was looking through this journal today, trying to find a poem I couldn't find on my computer. I ended up instead reading my 17/18/19 year old self's thoughts and I realized i missed my old journal. So, I'm back. But, I'm also tired (taking all that retarded shit out of my info took some time). Expect an update some time later though.
Oh, this entry will be public. Leave a comment if you want me to add you.
||[21 Oct 2003|07:34pm]
My Live Journal is Friends Only
* I want to know who reads my journal from now on
* My thoughts are too contraversial for the general public
* People like to start drama online, and I have neither the time nor the energy to host journal wars
* I have a few trust issues, with good reason I might add.
* I hate most people - That (probably) means you.
Add Me If:
* You're my friend, obviously
* Support freedom of speech and feminism
* Like to debate on politics, religion, or music
* Despise censorship and/or organized religion
* Watch All My Children or One Tree Hill
Do Not Add Me If:
* You believe I am going to hell because I don't go to church every sunday
* You are racist, sexist, homophobic or prejudice in anyway
* You like to start shit over "Stolen" Icons, its a fucking light on a screen, get over it!
* You hate me, or hate my thoughts and ideas
* Think your way of thought and life is the only correct way
* Leave me lots of comments, I appericate your input
* Challenge my ideas and thoughts, I like a good argument
* Attempt to at least look at things from my point of view
* Treat me with the respect i deserve, and remember that it is my journal.
* Love me
* Say my thoughts and ideas are wrong
* Put me down or someone else who is my friend without true justification.
* Talk lyke dis, OR WITH ALL CAPS, or wthot spelchek
* Make anything into a bigger deal than it is
* Give me shit for the choices I make in life, this is my life I will live it how I like
Please see user info if you want to know anything else, or ask me in a comment.