One more week until school starts. I think I might actually be happy about that.
^Read it. Tell me what you think, please.
Took this from Court:
1. Reply with your name and I will write something random about you.
2. I will say something that only makes sense to you and me.
3. I will then tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
4. I will tell you my first memory of you.
5. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
6. I'll then ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
7. Put this in your journal.
^ My favorite quote from "The Producers"
I got the RENT book out of the library yesterday. It's really awesome. I already finished it last night. I also took out two other plays, "An American Daughter" by Wendy Wasserstein and "A Streetcar Named Desire" by Tennessee Williams. Nobody can accuse me of not doing my sumemr reading now. I'm up to 7 books so far.
Much boredom going on here. I'll write more later.
Went with a bunch of friends to see "The Producers" yesterday. This was by far the funniest show I've ever seen. WE went to the diner before the show and got them to sing "Happy Birthday" to rebecca. Lots of fun yesterday. Nothing to interesting today. I have to return the library books that I keep putting off returning, even though I've been done with them for a while. They're due in a few days. Oops.
( Survey 'cause I'm boredCollapse )
That's all for now. Leave me some comments.