Alex Turner ♥ - captured and photoshopped by miiina_icons.
(My husband, you know.)
since: 2008 | until: 12-february.
Zooey Deschanel / Summer - by me.
(I can't wait to see this movie.)
since: 13-february. | until: 5-april.
Alex Turner - by me.
(Yes, again, cause he makes me happy ♥.)
since: 6-april. | until: 6-june.
Kate Nash - by me.
(She's so lovely.)
since: 7-june. | until: 1-august.
Freida + Imogen + Alexis - by me.
(The girls are lovely and I really love the pic.)
since: 2-august. | until: 26-september.
The Beatles - by me.
since: 27-september. | until: 02-january-2010.
(I love this pic. And I love her, too.)
(I think she's almost a Godness.)
Skins Series 3.
(I love them all.)
Eddie Redmayne - by sheld0n
(FAUFSUFSUAFSUYFASUASF *speechless because of handsomeness*.)
Alice in Wonderland - by walkingdoodle (and resized by me)
(...everything would be nonsense.)
Kings of Leon - by nightopera
(Too good for this world.)
(As I said, too good for this world.)
(She can do the alphabet backwards without making any mistake.)
Alia Shawkat. - by twatty (at IJ)
since: 2008 / until: 6-Jan.
Heath Ledger. - by rivadavia
since: 6-Jan. / until: 2-March.
500 days of Summer. - by fade_out
since: 2-March. / until: 7-June.
Kate Nash. - by me
since: 7-June. / until: 2-August.
Juno. - by we_use_cheats
since: 2-August. / until: 27-September.
Skins. - by everrdeadly
since: 27-September. / until: 12-October.
The Beatles. - by quirkyrose
since: 12-October. / until: 9-December.
Alex Turner + Matt Helders. - by fishstickss
since: 9-December. / until: -.
monthly mixes. - All HERE.
- We are rockstars.
- You’re too young to have it figured out.
- Remember when you just to be a rascal?
- A choice of three.
- A moment, a love, a dream, a laugh.
- Shabop Shalom.
- It was in the top100 list.
- So try to keep your trousers on.
- It's like a fucking O.C. episode in here!
- Skins Series 3 episode 1, made by annemaris.
- Tobias Fünke from Arrested Development, made by galaxist.
- Skins Series 3 episode 2, made by annemaris.
- Skins Series 3 episode 3, made my annemaris.
- Skins Series 3 episode 4, made by annemaris, as always.
- Skins Series 3 episode 5, annemaris.
- Slumdog Millionaire, made by xo_prettywords.
- Across the Universe, made by tankmachine.
- Skins Series 3 episode 6, annemaris
- Skins Series 3 episode 7, annemaris, of course.
- Skins Series 3 episode 8, annemaris.
- Skins Series 3 episode 9, annemaris.
- Skins Series 3 episode 10, annemaris.
- 8 reasons why British actores PWN, by fairchilds.
- Cook/Naomi "you're clever" scene, Skins series 3 episode 6, by teh_haley.
- Audrey Hepburn picspam, by alovelyfix.
- Skins picspam, by lovestories.
- Cassie Ainsworth picspam, by pecoe.
- 500 days of Summer trailer picspam, by 14drugs.
- ZD + JGL, 'Why do you let me stay here?' short film picspam, by sendero_oculto.
- Disney ladies epic re-casting, by kimmy_dreamer.
- Disney gentlemen epic re-casting, by kimmy_dreamer.
· Carl/Ellie through the years picspam, by rabidline. Lovely ♥.
top fives. (thanks, lovelygirl, for the idea :) )
Fandom: Butterbeer RPG.
Movie: The Little Prince.
Song: Traffic Lights, The Ting Tings.
Crush: Jared Followill.
Other: Agyness/Orpheo ♥♥♥.
Movie: Slumdog Millionaire.
Song: The Curse of Saul, GoodBooks.
Crush: JJ Jones/Ollie Barbieri.
Other: Heath Ledger's Oscar.
Fandom: The Inbetweeners.
Film: Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.
Song: Get off your hihats, Daedelus.
Crush: James Buckley.
Other: Arctic Monkey's Poker Face (Srsly, I DIED laughing).
Fandom: The Inbetweeners.
Film: Breakfast at Tiffany's.
Song: My Circuitboard City, The Wombats.
Crush: Taylor Kitsch (especially as Gambit).
Fandom: Parks and Recreation.
Film: Gake no ue no Ponyo.
Song: Ladyflash, The Go! Team.
Crush: Paolo Nutini's new hair ♥.
Other: The Go! Team concert, SO brilliant.
Fandom: Fawlty Towers.
Film: Pulp Fiction. And also Lars and the Real Girl.
Song: Poker Face (acoustic version), Lady Gaga.
Crush: Tommy Bastow (aka Dave The Laugh ♥).
Other: 8.39 en Selectividad YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! :D.
Film: The Goonies and Prom Wars.
Song: Crying Lightning/My propeller, Arctic Monkeys.
Crush: Andy Samberg.
Other: Paid account OH YES (thanks to florchisima, diosa del universo).
Song: Poker Face, Out of the Blue.
Crush: Ben Woodgates.
Other: Edinburgh Fringe Festival ♥.
Fandom: Off the Hook.
Song: Billy Jean, Coldplay.
Crush: Guy Berryman, from Coldplay.
Other: Coldplay concert :D.
Fandom: Off the Hook.
Film: 500 Days of Summer.
Song: Hey Bulldog, The Beatles.
Crush: Let's say... Jonathan Bailey, from Off the Hook.
Other: I passed my first uni exam! YAY!.
Fandom: None. Quite sad, I know T_T.
Film: Looking for Eric + The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.
Song: Gravity's Rainbow, Klaxons.
Crush: Andrew Garfield as Anton.
Other: Seville Film Festival. Fuckyes.
Fandom: None, again.
Film: Where The Wild Things Are.
Song: Woman, Wolfmother (remixed by MSTRKRFT).
Crush: Max Records (YES I KNOW I KNOW HE'S JUST A CHILD BUT I REALLY LOVE HIM AND HAVE YOU SEEN CRY? CAUSE HE'S SO FUCKING LOVELY).
Other: CHRISTMAS! :D
films. - All HERE (cause this post was too large so LJ made me make it shorter).
- CHUCK: Season 1. Not finished.
- SKINS: Season 3. Finished.
- MERLIN: Season 1. Not finished.
- HOUSE MD: Season 5. Not finished.
- COMING OF AGE: Season 1. Finished.
- DR. HORRIBLE's Sing-Along Blog: Season 1. Not finished.
- THE INBETWEENERS: Season 2. Finished.
- EL INTERNADO: Season 5. Finished.
- PARKS AND RECREATION: Season 1. Finished.
- DEMONS: Season 1. Not finished.
- FAWLTY TOWERS: Season 1&2. Finished.
- LA CHICA DE AYER: Season 1. Finished.
- FREAK: Season 1. Not finished.
- PARKS AND RECREATION: Season 2. Not finished.
- OFF THE HOOK: Finished.
26/03 to 29/03: miiina_icons in Seville, JOJOJO.
29/04: Feria de Abril, olé que olé.
29/05: Graduation party.
30/05: The Go! Team @ Territorios (Seville). BRILLIANT.
10/08 to 28/08: Edinburgh JOJO!
03/09 to 07/09: Barcelona, here we go!
04/09: COLDPLAY (w/ The Sunday Drivers + The Flaming Lips) @ Palau Olimpic (Barcelona). YAY!
09/10: Los Escarabajos @ Sala Q (Seville). Beautiful ♥.
30/10: Los Planetas (concierto-coloquio) @ Teatro Central (Seville). Not as bad as I thought it would be, to be honest.
edinburgh fringe festival.
11/08 | Nightfall. Caroline Mabey's Go Go Go Coffe Show!. It's got jokes in.
12/08 | The Tale of Lady Stardust.
13/08 | A Betrayal of Penguins. The List Operators.
14/08 | Twenty-something. WitTank.
15/08 | Comedy Baby. All's Well that Ends.
17/08 | Out of the Blue. Princess Cabaret. A Clockwork Orange.
18/08 | Oxford Revue's Etch-a-Sketch.
19/08 | One Degree of Separation.
20/08 | Tim: Against all Odds. Become the Boss of Everything.
22/08 | Durham Revue: Knees up Mother Brown and other Obituaries. In the Pink.
23/08 | Richard Sandling's Perfect Movie. Andrew O'Neill's Hour-Long Character-Based Comedy Show. Vary Tales.
24/08 | Delete the Banjax. The Pink Bus.
25/08 | A Big Egg!. Almost Accidentally. Cheese-Badger and Other Stories. Black Comedy.
26/08 | Superclump. Lights! Camera! Improvise!. Sketch, Drugs and Rock'n'Roll. The Animals of the Butter Bridge.
27/08 | Out of the Blue. Late Night Impro Fight.
07-Feb: t-shirt, plain grey t-shirt, red cardigan, purple cardigan, shirt, blouse, sweatshirt (I was thinking about Chris Miles when I bought it, he), and two-coloured scarf + 2 hairbands, all from H&M (it was Gab's b-day and I celebrated it like this :D).
21-March: t-shirt + dress, from NewYorker, and two dresses more, from Blanco.
1-April: bag and hoody cardigan, from Pull&Bear.
7-April: blouse and dress (yeah, so 60's), from H&M.
29-April. dress and some accesorizes (and make-up), from Zara.
25-May. shirt, shirt and t-shirt, from Celop. summer dress, from Mango. Another dress, from Promod. sunglasses and bikini, from H&M. And, finally, the thing that I was looking for from the begining... dress! for my school ball (sí, qué pasa), from Zara, and nice pair of shoes, from Pilar Burgos (random, I know).
(Stopped here cause it's quite tiring making all these photos, sorry.)
- "All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - The Catcher in the Rye. J.D. Salinger.
- "In order to fly, all one must do is simply miss the ground." - So Long, and thanks for all the fish. Douglas Adams.
- "Mira que está loco, el muy guapo. Es decir, al revés." - Agyness Nott aka miiina_icons as a narrator. Butterbeer RPG.
- "I suppose you are one of a kind." - Dean W. (and then I died :D).
- "I like what I like but I love everything." - Cassie Ainsworth. Skins.
- "¿Cómo era la palabra? ¿Qué era? Es que se me ha metido Albacete..." - Claudia R. @ English class (she's cutely random).
- "Edificio. Nueva York." "¡LA TORRE EIFFEL!" - Paula D. trying to guess a word.
- "And McFly. Girls like McFly." - JJ. Skins.
- "Have you met my friend Ian? He's a computer hacker. He helped me erase your MySpace page, and your band's MySpace page, and your FaceBook page. Happy networking asshole!" - Allison's song. Yes Man.
- "Pero yo también te etcétero." - James Potter II. Butterbeer RPG.
- "¿Sabéis que la frase 'tenemos mucho lío en el almacén' dicha en checo significa en polaco 'follar por el culo'?" - Fran A. Learning new languages.
- "You wouldn't believe how much chocolate I've in here. I'm like some kind of chocolate dealer." - Matt Helders at the airport (hero of the century).
- "You're forgetting, Lindsay, that as a psychiatrist, I was a professional twice
over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first 'analrapist'!" - Tobias Fünke. Arrested Development.
- "Oh, Michael, honey. I want to cry so bad. But I don’t think I can spare the moisture." - Lucille Bluth. Arrested Development.
- "YA YA LO HE VISTMNO.DILE A GAAABE QUE NO SE RÏA .,?!/(SÈ QUE SE ESTÂ RIEMNDO)).CÓMO SE QUITAN LAS MAYÙSBCULAS???" - Teddy Lupin's text message. Butterbeer RPG.
- "Just cause I'm useless, don't mean I'm nothing." - Pandora Moon. Skins.
- "Me, not muff mucher. Me, cock cruncher." - Naomi Campbell. Skins.
- "Oh. My. Giddy. Giddy. Giddy. Giddy. Giddy. Giddy. Aunt." - JJ Jones. Skins.
- "Do you know what Naomi is spelled backwards? 'I moan'" - JJ Marryme Jones. Skins.
- "Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, will you join the dance?" - Alice in Wonderland. Lewis Carroll.
- "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just having an allergic reaction to the universe." - Seth Cohen. The OC.
- "Your tits look fucking mint from this angle by the way, Kit Kat." - James Cook. Skins.
- "Dinner's ready, BITCH." - Jamie Fitch. Skins.
- "The BMX is the best form of travel." - Matt Helders. Arctic Monkeys.
- "It's because you're wasted. Like Pete Doherty, innit? Girls love it." - Jay Cartywright. The Inbetweeners.
- "Facebook really needs to hear about this." Karen McLair. Skins.
- "The penguin flies backwards because he doesn't care to see where he's going, but wants to see where he's been." - The Backward View. Fred Allen.
- "The first album I ever got was 'Like a Virgin'. It was during the Iran Contra conflict - I thought she was saying, 'Like a Persian.'" - Zooey Deschanel.
- "Cuídate, y que nadie te toque el hipocotilo." - Yess. My sis' friend.
- "Most guys aren't me, babe. You fancy me, I'm cool with it. So there's obviously another reason why you won't fuck me. It's probably a good one, cause you're... you know, clever." - James Cook. Skins.
- "There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self." - Aldous Huxley.
- "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night." - Edgar Allan Poe.
- "The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud.
- "Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun." - Mary Lou Cook.
- "Y con la vuelta al escenario de Blink182 (que por supuesto su ruptura ha sido completamente comercial) y que me dan MUCHO asco sus canciones (oh sí, fui a la playa, conocí nenas, estaban buenas, nos liamos, uh uh uh, bailamos en la playa, me fumé un porro y de repente ya no se me levantabaaaaaaaaaaaa)" - Josefer P. Talking about the Blink182 return.
- "Um, I dunno. I like your hair? No. Your top's nice. I love you? Any of those?" - Tony Stonem. Skins.
- "Right it's suddenly too obvious that there are too many posh kids in the film, at some points it turns into something from skins! its weird!" - James Buckley (talking about HBP). Actor.
- "I think the next film will need an actor with some working class charm ;)" - James Buckley. Actor (who's part of HP at Butterbeer RPG.
- "Awesome." - Jack D. Out of the Blue.
- "Shut up and KISS ME!" - John G. A Betrayal of Penguins.
- "Say it again?" - Tim J. Out of the Blue.
- "You, giant lizard!" - Tom R. One Degree of Separation.
- "Bop it!" - Rob C. All's Well that Ends.
- "People who get up early in the morning cause war, death and famine." - Banksy.
- "The girl of my dreams would have a big bodacious rack, blonde hair and... perhaps good at sports. But Robin is better than the girl of my dreams - She's real." - Paul. 500 Days of Summer.
- "If I had my own perfume it would be called ‘Nazi Tears’." - Kat Dennings. @OfficialKat.
- "I woke up with a married woman this morning. Luckily, she was mine." - Nathan Followill. @doctorfollowill.