On your current playlist, hit shuffle and pick the first twenty songs on the list (no matter how cheesy or embarrassing), and write down your favorite line of the song. Try to avoid putting the song title in the line. Then, have your friends comment and see if they know the songs.
1. I'm not much of a jester, but I'd test poisoned food for you.
2. Where are you? And I'm so sorry -- I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight.
3. This is a lesson in procrastination, I kill myself because I'm so frustrated.
4. This is my fault, downward I fall, my mind slipping, my mind slipping away.
5. I remember I kept thinking that I know you never would, and now I know I wanna kill you like only a best friend could.
6. It must be you, 'cause now it's over.
7. I spend days and nights in my bedroom, trying to write the perfect song to sing to you.
8. And still if I yell at the top of my lungs, would it be the same?
9. You lost the only thing you had left to lose, tragic mistake.
10. Love's no storybook -- Love's an excuse to get hurt, and to hurt. Do you like to hurt? I do, I do -- Then hurt me.
11. I don't want to wait in vain for your love . . .
12. What will it take to make you admit that you were wrong?
13. If I build you a city, would you let me, would you tear it down?
14. 'Cause it's just not how I planned to spend my time 'til dying.
15. Let me take the wheel, and crash this car, do you have to make this so hard?
16. Touch me, touch me, please someone teach me how to swim, please, don't let me drown.
17. It's only you, beautiful, or I don't want anyone, if I can choose, it's only you.
18. I don't know how I got this way, I'll never be alright.
19. Music's low, we're all alone, being wrong never felt so right.
20. You're down for selling me out, while I play dumb, it's cool 'cause I let you, thought I'd never catch you, you said 'we're only friends,' yeah, real good friends, I bet, I bet.