?

Log in

Proof of concept

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> My Website
> previous 10 entries

September 23rd, 2008


12:39 am - Back at it.

I have a clean desk, which means at least part of my brain is now clean.

Now I just need to work on the rest of my life.

(2 comments | Leave a comment)

August 14th, 2008


03:14 am - "Naw, we ain't gonna leave it there."
So, I was laying in bed ready to fall asleep after a fun night when I saw our boys in blue perched up outside my window with a drunken student pulled over. So, picture this: you're getting pulled over for drunk driving. Do you A)pull into the HUGE PARKING LOT or do you B)pull into the driveway next to it, completely blocking it. I'll give you one guess which one our sub-21 protagonist chose. >_< So, after watching all of the sobriety tests go horribly, dude gets cuffed up and carted off. As the police officers look like they're going to drive off, I lean out of my window and say, "Excuse me officers, but what's going to happen to this vehicle?" "Oh, we'll just leave it there." "Um... We need to get out in the morning. Aren't you going to tow it or move it?" "*insert title quote"*

Oh, Lexington cops.

Thanks to windows and wireless keyboards and dual monitors and hella keyboard shortcuts, I didn't even have to get out of bed to post this. I win.

(Leave a comment)

July 6th, 2008


02:28 am - ...
Um, hi. It's been awhile since I've posted here. Who still reads this, anyway? Have we all moved on? Just curious. Sort of want to actually erase this entire message and close firefox. Oh well. *clicks post*

(2 comments | Leave a comment)

June 8th, 2008


12:54 pm - hahahaha

So, I was going through old files and came across this, which made me laugh. This is from 1:56 AM, apparently. With that said, enjoy! lulz.


#include iosys.h

using namespace std

int main
{
str feeling_now = "a little confused";
feeling_now = "actually, scratch that. I feel great. onto variable thoughts.";

str thoughts = "thinking a lot about you. Sorry about that, but you're still on my mind. A lot. I still dream about you, I still. eh, what's the matter? None, I guess. Lost cause. I'm slain in your mind. Oh well. What could have been, but for a spine on my part...";



cout << thoughts << endl;


system("PAUSE");
return 0;
}

(Leave a comment)

May 24th, 2008


06:38 pm - Internal Debate
"Can't" has been removed from my vocabulary. Now what do I do about "shouldn't"?

(2 comments | Leave a comment)

04:31 am - One chance
I want to make sweet love to her just to show her that it exists.

(Leave a comment)

April 3rd, 2008


08:41 pm - To the toys that were battling on campus last night
You call this hip hop?
Well, I guess all good things have to stop.
I was walking down the steps and I felt the beat,
But once I got over here I saw nothing from the street.
It looks like somebody punched into my TV and pulled out BET.
What happened to Wild Style?
What happened to style at all?
When you're ready to break, gimme a call.

(1 comment | Leave a comment)

March 31st, 2008


07:16 pm
Beaux Arts is a go. Who wants to get together beforehand?

(2 comments | Leave a comment)

March 24th, 2008


02:12 pm - the computer psychotherapist.
I am the psychotherapist. Please, describe your problems. Each time
you are finished talking, type RET twice.

I can not bring myself to fall asleep because I don't feel like I've
accomplished anything in the day thus far.

Is it because you do not feel like you have accomplished anything in
the day thus far that you came to me?

That could be a very strong possibility.

Does it bother you that could be a very strong possibility?

no.

Why not?

Because I feel I should acknowledge this problem and face it.

When did you first know that you feel you should acknowledge this
problem and face it?

a year ago.

Why do you say a year ago?

because it's the truth.

Is the fact that it's the truth the real reason?

no.

Are you annoyed that I ask that?

yes.

I see... Well, what makes you believe this is so?

I feel like I'm received canned responses.

Earlier you said you do not feel like you have accomplished anything
in the day thus far?

yes, I did.

Maybe your plans have something to do with this.

what do you mean?

Is it because of your life that you say what do I mean?

no, it is because I do not understand your elementary string manipulations.

Does the fact that you do not understand my elementary string
manipulations explain anything else?

well, it does further set in concrete that I am in fact talking to a
program, rather than a living being.

Are you sure you are in fact talking to a program rather than a living
being?

Whole-heartedly.

You mentioned that could be a very strong possibility?

butts.

Can you elaborate on that?

The gluteous maximus, mostly. I believe the correct collective noun
for "butt" is a bludgeon of butts.

Is it because of the people you hang around with that you are going
through all this?

possibly, but it's more the time that I spend by myself that I worry about.

Is it because it's more the time that you spend by yourself that you
worry about that you came to me?

no, I mostly came for a battle of wits.

Are you sure that you mostly came for a battle of wits?

Well, deep down I really would like to talk to someone about all of
this, but at this moment I did come simply to test your programming.

Do you really think you might want to talk to someone?

Eh, talking to a program is probably easier anyway. I can rephrase
myself once I see my entire response in front of me, rather than have
the words spill forward haphazardly.

What makes you think you feel you should acknowledge this problem and
face it?

It's debilitating.

How do you reconcile problems at school?

I don't.

Is it because of any hobbies you have that you say you do not?

What is it like, being a computer?

Earlier you said it's the truth?

Who is your programmer?

Perhaps this has something to do with your sex life?

*shrugs*

Have you been afraid of sex?

*shrugs*

I would appreciate it if you would continue.

I would appreciate it if you would continue.

Why do you say you would appreciate it if I would continue?

Why do you say you would appreciate it if I would continue?

Did you ever regret do I say I would appreciate it if you would
continue?

Did you ever regret do I say I would appreciate it if you would continue?

You mentioned that you do not feel like you have accomplished anything
in the day thus far?

from time to time, I feel like I am a cold program with no real feelings.

Possibly hangups you have are related to this.

no, I'm just trying to trick you into saying silly things about
yourself, robot.

What makes you believe that?

robot.

Go on, don't be afraid.

robot.

I need a little more detail please.

robot.

You're being a bit brief, perhaps you could go into detail.

robo bobo bobo bot.

Are you sure that you do not understand my elementary string
manipulations?

I win.

Is it because of your inhibitions that you are going through all this?

No, you don't understand. I beat you.

Is it because of some problems in your childhood that you say you beat
me?

haha, enjoy your AIDS.

Earlier you said you are in fact talking to a program rather than a
living being?

Return 1;

(6 comments | Leave a comment)

March 19th, 2008


02:17 am - Desires

I want to get a skateboarding crew together.

I want to have legal walls on which to spray.

I want to get regular sleep.

I want to give school the time it deserves and actually succeed at it.

I want to get back in shape.

I want to cook great meals with a group.

I want to spar, either with friends or random fellas.

I want to set up my hackintosh/vista/xp/arch-linux box.

I want to enjoy programming again.

I want to program at all, for that matter.

I want to get a job for the summer.

I want to take more pictures and produce handmade photobooks.

I want to make more videos.

I want to document life.

I want to create new universes.

I want to read more.

I want to party on my own terms.

I want to keep a clean, organized room/full apartment.

I want to fix my bike and ride it everywhere.

I want to remember the joys of adrenaline.

I want, I want, I want.

But most of all, I want you to be involved in all of this.


Current Location: William T Young
Current Music: ambient library ticki-tacky of keyboards

(8 comments | Leave a comment)

> previous 10 entries
> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com