1. Honestly, what color is your underwear?
* White, with blue, yellow and green flowers on it.
2. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
* I'm pissed off that I'm not too good at being gangsta while playing GTA: San Andreas, and mainly because it's so fucking hard driving those damned cars and those fucking cops are pretty swell at showing up at the wrong times!
3. Honestly, what are you doing right now?
* Reading xxxHolic, waiting until I get sleepy so I can sleep.
4. Honestly, what did you do today?
* - went to Church
- went to the reception of a baptism (in some sort of old country club with a pool)
- took photos of pipes and trees in that club
- was forced to read fortunes with playing cards (by my own mother, no less)
- ate a lot
- downloaded/read a ton of shoujo one-shot mangas
- jumped rope
- played GTA San Andreas (massive fail)
5. Honestly, do you think you are attractive?
* Um. I want to say yes, but somehow I'm hesitating.
6. Honestly, have you done something bad today?
* Reading fortunes is bad, isn't it? Especially if you do it with playing cards that were used more than once for games. And even more especially when you do it after church.
Oh yeah, I also made fun of that guy who looks like a waiter in Church. D: I think I'm on the verge of growing fangs or something.
7. Honestly, do you watch disney channel?
* I can't, although I want to. (I don't watch TV anymore.)
8. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
9. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?
* It's a latent sort of happiness: being alive, feeling alive.
10. Honestly, do you bite your nails?
* No, but I have a bad habit of cutting them too short.
11. Honestly, what is your mood right now?
* Frustrated. (Stupid cops! Stupid cars! GUUUH)
12.Honestly, have you had an eating disorder?
* Nope. But I'm not a healthy eater either so.
13. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute?
* A friend would be fine but no-one in particular.
14. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret?
* I have many.
16. Honestly, do you hate someone right now?
* I think it's growing slowly into hate. (I wish I could stop it.)
17. Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now?
* Honestly, no-one. More like I wanna be hugged.
18. Honestly, are you loyal?
* Depends. I have my bad habits.
19. Honestly, are you in denial?
* If I admit that I'm in denial, then it's not really denial. If I deny being in denial, it could go both ways: that is, I can assess my honesty right now, but either you and I or you and I both can choose not to believe in what I have to say about my own honesty. I could be very good at denial if I do not say that I am in denial; then again, I could be speaking closer to purity and honesty than usual. More importantly, denial is never sure of itself--it is a lie, and lies are thick, tough transluscent webs that can capture you one moment and dissolve like bubbles, float like ash the next, leaving you a curious, befuddled heap of human on your patch of earth.
... more to the point: I don't think I'm in denial, but a few (slightly qualified) people say that I'm very good at denial.
20. Honestly, wouldn't you rather be having sex right now?
21. Honestly, who is your best friend?
* Honestly: I don't have anyone who I can call a best friend. I'm not sad about it, though.
After all, there are many with whom I can entrust my life.
22. Honestly, have you ever consumed alcohol?
* Yes. Not on a regular basis though
23. Honestly, do you like someone?
* Yes. (You'll never guess who.)
24. Honestly, does anyone like you?
* A lot of people like me in a platonic way. And my mommy and daddy and brothers and sister love me very much. I'm sure of that at least.
25. Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly?
* With the best of my capability! (I even looked at my damned underwear for this damned questionnaire.)