Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
"She take my money, well I'm in need / Yeah she's a triflin' friend indeed" Golddigger by Kanye West feat. Jamie Foxx
"Sometimes is never quite enough / If you're flawless, then you'll win my love" Perfect by Alanis Morissette
"She doesn't have the answer yet, the answer yet / I'm breathing down her neck" If It Were Up to Me by Rooney
4. "Last night he could not make it / He tried hard but he could not make it"
5. "I'm coming up man-sized. Skinned alive. / I've got to fit. I've got to get..."
"Sithi jabula, Jesu, jabula, Sithi jabula, Jesu, jabula / Wake up in the moonlight singing" Jabula Jesu performed by the RHS Concert Choir
"Psychic spies from China try to steal your mind's elation / Little girls from Sweden dream of silver screen quotations" Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Ooo-- your body, girl, makes the fellas go / The way you ride it, girl, makes the fellas go" Move Ya Body by Nina Sky
9. "I've waited hours for this, I've made myself so sick / I wish I'd stayed asleep today"
10. "Well, there's a light in your eyes that keeps shinin' / Like a star that can't wait for the night"
"The colors have built up in my mind. They're bleeding through my heart. / And nobody knows that they exist. Look at my bursted veins" Blueside by Rooney
12. "Goldfinger! He's the man, the man with the Midas touch / A spider's touch. Such a cold finger..."
13. "Special girl, real good girl. Biggest thing in my itty bitty world. / Called her up and she made me feel right. Wish the bliss could never take flight."
14. "This is not a love song. It's a sonnett. / Damn it feels good to have people up on it but I'm just a fool playing with the master's tools"
15. "He's got the oil on his chain, for a ride in the rain. No baloney / Ride around on my bicycle like a pony. I'm waving hi, hi, hi, hi, hi"
16. "Whenever I wake up, try and take the shape up / Turn into the whole wide world I made up"
17. "I got a sick reputation for handling broads / All I need is me a few seconds more"
"I'm broke but I'm happy, I'm poor but I'm kind. I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah" Hand in my Pocket by Alanis Morissette
19. "Transport, motorways and tramlines, starting and then stopping, / taking off and landing, the emptiest of feelings"
"I signed in my name, I guess I'll have to wait a while / I wanna play this game, call me up if you know how to dial" Waiting Room by No Doubt