Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post lyrics for the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
1. [what ever happend to the kind of guy who makes love cause hes in it]
2. [If you get lost just push the guide and I will lead you to your destination all you have to do is trust me]
3. [We shouldn't even think about tomorrow I know, I know, I know. Sweet memories will last a long long time I know, I know, I know. ]
4. [they say every man goes blind in his heart and they say everybody steals somebodys heart away ive got nothing more to say about it, nothing more than you and me]
5. [All my life I'd hurt the ones I loved But baby you could turn it round]
6. [and you never would have thought in the end how amazing it feels just to live again]
7. [please take these hands throw them in the river,wash away the things they never held please take these hands, throw me in the river, dont let me drown before the workday ends.]
8. [you're probably shy and introspective thats not part of my objective]
9. [I woke you up And I slit the throat of your confidence And we laughed in the night And I felt all right All hands on deck boys Cause this ship was made to sink]
10. [cant see the forest for the trees and you cant smell your own shit on your knees]
11. [Why can't you shoulder the blame Coz both my shoulders are heavy
From the weight of us both]
12. [the possibilites are endless and for me to miss one would seem to be groundless]
13. [Everybody seems so far away from me Everybody just wants to be free]
14. [Watching you from far away, You look so sweet and clueless. Soon I'll move in on my pray, It's time for me to do this.]
15. [All those signs, I knew what they meant. Some things you can invent. Some get made, and some get sent, Ooh?]
16. [You must be wondering how The boy next door turned out Have a care, And say a prayer Because he's still there]
17. [I'm writing on a little piece of paper I'm hoping someday you might find Well I'll hide it behind something They won't look behind]
18. [and you dont wanna be here in the future so you say the present's just a pleasant interuption to the past and you dont wanna look much closer cause youre afraid to find out all this hope you had sent into the sky by now had crashed]
19. [I’m longing for love and the logical But he’s only happy hysterical I’m waiting for some kind of miracle Waited so long]
20. [Maybe you could telephone Maybe I could meet you in the morning]
21. [My shallow mind is just a sign of your game of life Get found at the level of the rest Where the people on the street put their mettle to the test]
22. [I want you to understand how I could be confused right after being used but still your here in spite when I close my eyes to dream at night]
23. [Oh I'm going to buy a gun and start a war If you can tell me something worth fighting for]
24. [If heaven is the future Why is it that that you refuse to go There now with all you have You really should do more than just complain]
25. [He's as blind as he can be, Just sees what he wants to see///Doesn't have a point of view, Knows not where he's going to, Isn't he a bit like you and me?] I had to pick two cause I <3 both lines. Haha. :)