My journal is locked. Comment if you'd like to be added. Please don't waste your time adding me if you're against the U.S Military in any way. I mainly use this journal to talk about my boyfriend who is in the Marine Corps. I also support President Bush if you have a major problem with that and people who support him, I don't suggest you add me. I don't need drama in my journal so if thats all you're here to cause, then leave. Thank you.
- Full Name: Danielle Helene.
- Place of Birth: Seattle, Washington.
- Current Residence: Des Moines, Washington.
- Age: Sixteen.
- Date of Birth: June 29th, 1988.
- Sexuality: Straight.
- Religion: Lutheran.
- Hair Colour: Dark Brown.
- Eye Colour: Brown.
- Height: 5'6.
- Weight: 130lbs.
- Peircings: Cartilage, bellybutton, & lobes.
- Sibling(s): 2 older sisters.
- Marital Status: Dating.
- School: South Seattle Community College.
- High School: Graduating this June from West Seattle High.
- College: Hopefully University of Washington.
- Majoring In: Psychology. [Forensics]
- Future Plans:
- Hopefully move in with Mike in 2 years.
- Get into the UW, and get my 4 year degree.
- American History X
- Beauty & The Beast
- Blue Hawaii
- Full Metal Jacket
- Saving Private Ryan
- 50 First Dates
- The Wedding Singer
- Fight Club
- Maggie: Girl of the Streets
- How To Make Love Like A Pornstar
- Streetcar Named Desire
- TV Show(s):
- Six Feet Under
- Desperate Housewives
- Aqua Teen Hungerforce
- Growing Up Gotti
- Place(s) to Visit:
- Kenny Chesney - The Good Stuff
- Dixie Chicks - Travelin' Soldier
- The Shins - Caring Is Creepy
- The Verve - Lucky Man
- Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata
- John Micheal Montgomery - Letters From Home
- The Beach Boys - Wouldn't It Be Nice?
- Oasis - Wonderwall
- SheDaisy - Come Home Soon
- Rascal Flatts - Bless The Broken Road
- Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
- Eric Clapton
- Action Action
- Kenny Chensey
- Minus The Bear
- Modest Mouse
- David Bowie
- Tom Petty
- The Shins
- The Who
- Dane Cook
- Atom & His Package
- Miss Kitten
- Full Name: Michael Riley
- Nick Name: Mike, Frankum, Fuckum
- Place of Birth: Seattle, Washington
- Current Residence: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Age: Twenty
- Date of Birth: January 15th, 1984
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Hair Colour: Brown
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Height: 6'1
- Marital Status: Dating
- High School: Mt. Ranier. Graduated 2 and a half years ago.
- Occupation: United States Marine Corps
- Rank: Lance Corporal
I'm just trying to be a father
Raise a daughter and a son
Be a lover to their mother
Everything to everyone
Up and at 'em, bright and early
I'm all business in my suit
Yeah, I'm dressed up for success
From my head down to my boots
I don't do it for the money
There's bills that I can't pay
I don't do it for the glory
I just do it anyway
Providing for our future's my responsibility
Yeah I'm real good under pressure
Being all that I can be
And I can't call in sick on Mondays
when the weekends been too strong
I just work straight through the holidays
And sometimes all night long
You can bet that I stand ready when the wolf growls at the door
Hey, I'm solid, hey I'm steady, hey, I'm true down to the core
And I will always do my duty no matter what the price
I've counted up the cost, I know the sacrifice
Oh, and I don't want to die for you
but if dyin's asked of me
I'll bear that cross with honor
'cause freedom don't come free
I'm an American soldier, an American
beside my brothers and my sisters I will proudly take a stand
When Liberty's in jeopardy, I will always do what's right
I'm out here on the front line
Sleep in peace tonight
American soldier, I'm an American soldier
Yeah, an American soldier, an American
Beside my brothers and my sisters I will proudly take a stand
When Liberty's in jeopardy I will always do what's right
I'm out here on the front line
So Sleep in peace tonight
American soldier, I'm an American
An American, an American soldier
- Dating Since: April 30th, 2004
- How We First Met/Starting Dating: We first met when I was in Hawaii on vacation with my best friend Naomi. A bunch of Marines were staying in the hotel room next door to us and at first I probably thought they were more so obnoxious than attractive. I remember later on I started talking to them and I noticed one that I liked in particular, he was wearing a light blue shirt. I told Naomi later that night 'I want the one in the light blue shirt.' Well on the last day I was in Hawaii I finally started talking to him and we really hit it off and wound up exchanging numbers and I found out when he wasn't stationed in Hawaii he actually only lived about a block away from me! We kept talking once I went home and started dating in Feb. when I went back to see him. Ever since we've been going strong.